Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Inventory Buy links

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found this site that has links to "Model 3 Buy Page" for actual M3 cars in the UK but there doesn't appear to be a top level listing page for the cars on the Tesla web site if that makes sense. I've read about hidden Tesla inventory, is this what they talk about? The links seem to have VINs of cars, the prices look correct, only seem to be performance cars at the moment, but has anyone tried these links?

Tesla UK new and used car listings and prices

Found this site that has links to "Model 3 Buy Page" for actual M3 cars in the UK but there doesn't appear to be a top level listing page for the cars on the Tesla web site if that makes sense. I've read about hidden Tesla inventory, is this what they talk about? The links seem to have VINs of cars, the prices look correct, only seem to be performance cars at the moment, but has anyone tried these links?

Tesla UK new and used car listings and prices

Yeah you can click the link and it goes to a Tesla buy page but as they are not listed on the Tesla website I wouldn't want to risk buying it and be lost in transit somewhere

Jon's site uses a screen-scraper and he collects data from a variety of courses, including conventional advertising, but I didn't find the "Model-3 buy page" you refer to (I probably didn't look hard enough, sorry)

Not sure how many Model-3s there are on the open market as yet ... so dunno if it has much useful data compared to, say, buying a 3 year old Model-S ... but I did filter for SR+ and found a few on AutoTrader and eBay with only a few miles on the clock

There seem to be quite a few others now including a few SR+ (I ignored the trader sales ones, they just seem to want to make a profit)

The page it takes you to is a Tesla page, I've looked at the details and it certainly doesn't seem to be a fake page. It is using his referral, I guess why not, so it looks legit but you can't find the links if you start at the top level which has me puzzled. The site mentions hidden Tesla inventory, is that was they mean?

The miles are low so presumably not a returned car, surely they couldn't sell a 7 day return as new?

Given the wait some have to even get a VIN number, to order a car with a VIN already seems to take one step of the wait away.

The miles are low so presumably not a returned car, surely they couldn't sell a 7 day return as new?

No under 20 miles will be brand new.

These cars will be likely unallocated inventory but the delivery team will priorities allocation based on the usual stuff like when reserved/ordered and will phone these people.

I was told this afternoon there were no white/white non SR+ available anywhere in the country.. So surprising to see one listed.

Phone them again and ask them to speak to their manager and put a note on your account if you want to try and change to one of these inventory cars, if that was your intention.

Reactions: yak00
I was told this afternoon there were no white/white non SR+ available anywhere in the country.. So surprising to see one listed.

Think they hang around a little after they've been sold on that site so they may be telling the truth.

As for alloction - given how disfunctional everything else seems to be I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla have to manually allocated the cars to your order. Somebody was saying on a different forum they ordered one yesterday, paid his deposit, and was sent confirmation and a delivery date of early Oct. Time will tell if the car actually turns up!

Reactions: DrJFoster

Wow they must have put that live in the past few days!

The prices shown are after the plug-in-grant. They seem to be priced in between the current list price and what the list price was before the increase a couple of weeks ago

Seems like they are pricing the P- at the prices before the recent update and will be a rare chance to get one of these whilst its not possible to order them new.

Some good deals if you haven't already secured your order at the previous prices

Last edited:
Reactions: roadcred
So if I put a deposit down now for one of these inventory cars are they available immediately? As in I would have one next week? There is a very similar model to the one I ordered 7 weeks ago which I have no VIN or delivery date for so am very tempted.

Could these be cars that have been rejected due to paint issues or similar?

There's a guy on speakev who ordered at the weekend and has been told Thursday for delivery. I doubt anyone can guarantee anything but on a sample of one whos commented they seem to deliver quickly,

We're no idea if these are rejected cars or just people not getting finance or can't make the delivery date or a host of other reasons. Given a lot are the same P- which haven't been forsale for a while I suspect they're unmatched orders as there are no new orders to match against them, otherwise I imagine you'd see a more mixed bag of models being rejected

Reactions: TomD
Ordered a Black P- using the link about 7 PM last night. It went straight to the Tesla website and I entered all the details. About an hour later I got the Order Agreement and Booking Invoice by Email !! Got a call from Tesla this morning saying I could pick the car up from Heathrow Thursday or Friday :) Agreed 11:30 on Friday. Got a text 10 minutes later confirming this and giving me the reg number.

So much different to my last two attempts to buy an M3.

Reactions: drewpost and TomD
Ordered a Black P- using the link about 7 PM last night. It went straight to the Tesla website and I entered all the details. About an hour later I got the Order Agreement and Booking Invoice by Email !! Got a call from Tesla this morning saying I could pick the car up from Heathrow Thursday or Friday :) Agreed 11:30 on Friday. Got a text 10 minutes later confirming this and giving me the reg number.

So much different to my last two attempts to buy an M3.

Is it a 69 reg? I am very tempted but a bit worried about having to go through the finance application again - the last one took 2 weeks!