Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK RHD Model 3 Wiper Blades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
… You can get the Bosch pair for £32 from Halfords … .
I understood that the blades for LHD and RHD models were different parts. I wrote to Bosch to ask about this recently, and they said that the RHD part was not currently available in the independent market but that was under review.

Which part is available at Halfords?

I understood that the blades for LHD and RHD models were different parts. I wrote to Bosch to ask about this recently, and they said that the RHD part was not currently available in the independent market but that was under review.

Which part is available at Halfords?

Sorry, you are correct. I got confused by google suggestions.

I wonder if it's possible to just swap the rubber.

• Disagree
Reactions: TLLMRRJ
do they sell the hose as well ....
m3_screenwash.jpg

I was wondering why the squirters seemed so weak. Must have got snagged round the wiper shaft, or maybe trapped when the SC repaired the water in loom issue ...

• Informative
Reactions: UnicornDriver
Sorry, you are correct. I got confused by google suggestions.

I wonder if it's possible to just swap the rubber.
No apology required. Nobody would be happier than me if you were able to buy them from that type of shop.

That said, the Tesla prices aren’t that bad when I compare them to the cost of a set of blades I bought from BMW for my last car.

Moderator comment - thread merged from "Wiper blades"

After 6 months of ownership my wiper blades have become squeaky. I've tried all the usual remedies. denatured alcohol, super clean windshield etc.

So, suggestions for replacements people?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this https://amzn.to/2GVHWTx and the correspondiong correct size for the other wiper for my MS - hopefully that gives you enough of the part number and you just need to change for the right lengths for you car. I imagine each wiper is different and I just used a tape measure to check the lengths currently on the car. One of the online databases has one of the MS blades a different length to what was fitted on the passenger side, I just replaced like for like and its been fine.

Ah, sorry Jeeves, I was thinking of a diferent thread. This is the method:

Go into car and select Service and then wiper service mode
Remove original wipers (pressing down on button) lay down arm with a towel or microfibre under arm over glass.
Remove both small clips on new wipers (turn them upside down and push until they click off then remove.)
Compare wiper length (I think the 19" is driver and 26" passenger) - WRONG, 26 is the drivers side
Slide TL4 connector (there is about 4 or 5 different connectors) into wiper arm till it clicks then take new blade and position under new clip give it a firm push until it clicks into place. You could always put the TL4 onto new blade first then slide into place but I found putting the connector in first then the blade easy.
Repeat with other blade.
Go back into car and take wipers out of service mode (when you put the car into Drive it will also do this).

This is the thread New wipers big difference

• Informative
Reactions: MrBadger and Jeeves