Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Umm I think I got autopilot for free? How to confirm?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi guys. Bought a car off an old lady today. Hahaha.

She told me the car didn’t didn’t come without any auto pilot as were in Maui. Why would we... I just wanted to know based on what I got it for ( 45k )

So I’m driving today and hit the stalk twice and it starts driving. Then I looked up self parking thing. It has that.

So wondering and making sure this car has the whole self driving capabilities right??? Or is it just the first auto pilot package??

Under the auto pilot is says : auto steer. Navigate. Summon.

• Disagree
Reactions: Pkmmte and Joelgjr
Yep, you have Enhanced Autopilot. :)

Not sure if you have the full self driving capability option too. That adds city driving (in the future). One your car is transferred to your Tesla account, you will be able to see if it has the full self driving capability option. It will look something like this...

F07B20D5-7CBA-48F0-A7EF-5877CA127D75.jpeg

Comma. Thanks for the photo. Makes it real clear. I guess I’ll wait and load the page when they active and transfer.

Thanks again!!! Man I’m happy I got that “free”. Come on baby, Daddy needs a new pair of FSD... hahaha ( my dad use to say that quite often around the house pretending to shake some dice in his hands.. )

Oh by the way I’m so hooked already. Trying to justify why I need the roadster now.

She told me the car didn’t didn’t come without any auto pilot as were in Maui.

If she said the car didn’t come without any autopilot, it clearly comes with autopilot. She wasn’t lying ;)

If you have Enhanced Autopilot, log into your My Tesla account, click Manage, then on that page you should have the option to add FSD for $2K.

If you’re interested in FSD at $2K, make sure you purchase before midnight PST when the price goes up. Enjoy!

Reactions: gavine
Yep, you have Enhanced Autopilot. :)

Not sure if you have the full self driving capability option too. That adds city driving (in the future). One your car is transferred to your Tesla account, you will be able to see if it has the full self driving capability option. It will look something like this...

View attachment 388418
Actually, it's possible to have EAP and have it not show on that account screen. People have reported having EAP even though they didn't add or pay for it on their orders. Basically Tesla assigns a VIN that has EAP, but never turned it off. You would then have EAP on the car, but not have it show on your account.

Comma. Thanks for the photo. Makes it real clear. I guess I’ll wait and load the page when they active and transfer.

Thanks again!!! Man I’m happy I got that “free”. Come on baby, Daddy needs a new pair of FSD... hahaha ( my dad use to say that quite often around the house pretending to shake some dice in his hands.. )

Oh by the way I’m so hooked already. Trying to justify why I need the roadster now.

Buying a Roadster to drive in Maui like buying a greyhound and keeping it in a 400 sq/ft apartment.

I didn't buy autopilot initially, but it was accidentally loaded on my car. 3 months in, it just went away one day. After getting spoiled with that feature, of course I had to purchase it... It was a bit of a runaround to do this, as apparently it was partially enabled and partially not- they had to do something remotely and then enabled my 'free trial period' for a month- after that I was able to purchase it in the car.