Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Undercarriage falling off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, so I am new to the Tesla world when I was driving today and sounded like something was being drug. So I pulled over and noticed that this fabric like material that I assume is covering certain things up has broken off and just dragging when I go over 25 miles an hour has anyone ever experienced this? And if so, what do I do? I have scheduled a service but it’s not until three weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_5125.jpeg
    IMG_5125.jpeg
    554.6 KB · Views: 252
CAN SOMEBODY SIMPLY SEND ME A LINK OF WHAT I NEED TO BUY PLEASW. TESLA MODEL 3 2018

You'll be a lot more successful if you put in a tiny bit of effort. Folks here have already fully described what you need, as well as linked directly to one... albeit the wrong year. You could search for yourself for the same part for your vehicle's model year.

Yelling... "WILL SOMEONE PLEASE DO ALL MY HOMEWORK FOR ME?!?" does not tend to make people want to offer up their time and experience. Good luck with this issue, I hope you're able to get it resolved.

Upvote 0
You'll be a lot more successful if you put in a tiny bit of effort. Folks here have already fully described what you need, as well as linked directly to one... albeit the wrong year. You could search for yourself for the same part for your vehicle's model year.

Yelling... "WILL SOMEONE PLEASE DO ALL MY HOMEWORK FOR ME?!?" does not tend to make people want to offer up their time and experience. Good luck with this issue, I hope you're able to get it resolved.
Are you joking? How is someone supposed to know to type in "2018 Tesla Model 3 front under tray" into google/ebay/amazon and get what they need?

Next thing I know you're going to tell me I need to do my own research and find out what size wrench and sockets I need and find out how to lift the car too. /s

Upvote 0
Hey, so I am new to the Tesla world when I was driving today and sounded like something was being drug. So I pulled over and noticed that this fabric like material that I assume is covering certain things up has broken off and just dragging when I go over 25 miles an hour has anyone ever experienced this? And if so, what do I do? I have scheduled a service but it’s not until three weeks.
Any way you can jack the car up to get better pics of the impacted area? Hard to tell from the image what the material was attached to.

Upvote 0

Yelling... "WILL SOMEONE PLEASE DO ALL MY HOMEWORK FOR ME?!?" does not tend to make people want to offer up their time and experience. Good luck with this issue, I hope you're able to get it resolv
Grow up no need for that I’m asking for help dude I need help. Sorry you’re so sensitive.

Upvote 0