Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unfortunately had to cancel my order - are Tesla really a business?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s not just a supply-demand issue. Tesla has a very different business model too.

The business culture and values, customer experience and touch points, means of engagement and use of new tools and technologies are very different to the incumbents.

Even when (if) there is no supply-demand constraint, Tesla will do business differently. Don’t expect customer service will suddenly become amazing and you’ll be able to reach someone at the end of the phone within 3 rings of your first call. Tesla will still prefer you log issues via the app and talk to you via text messages.

Still not had my delivery issues fixed 3 months on, so don’t blame anyone for cancelling their UK service is dependant on playing a waiting game which is stupid. I could have ordered parts from the moon in this time, completely useless

Still not had my delivery issues fixed 3 months on, so don’t blame anyone for cancelling their UK service is dependant on playing a waiting game which is stupid. I could have ordered parts from the moon in this time, completely useless

Took Tesla nearly 2 years and 30K before all the delivers issues on our X was fixed, and that was before the Model 3 surge occurred.

It takes times, but you get there eventually!