TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Unicorn P90(with upgraded 90 kWh battery from 85) with AP 1

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by KL670, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Olds442

Olds442 Member

click on their username and "start a conversation." good luck.

2. Goinglongg

Goinglongg Member

How long does it take from pickup to delivery?

3. Toppatop55

Toppatop55 ~Life Is Good~

I was quoted 7-10 days from san jose California to Manchester CT

• Helpful x 1
  4. Wnuk

Wnuk Member

Not bad for shipping cost. I would prefer to see/drive a car before purchase though.

5. deaddog

deaddog Member

After reading all the horror stories about open transport haulers, I found some guys who use a single or double enclosed trailer. The one I picked charged me $1500 for a haul that the big boys quoted about $1200. Even better - he did it in a couple days, right on time vs. the "windows" the big guys give you. There are pros and cons for little guy vs big guy so make your own decision but, for me, the few extra bucks knowing my car was enclosed, not being switched from truck to truck, and getting it in a couple of days was well worth it.

• Like x 1
  6. jimtelsa

jimtelsa Member

Sold
    Drove it home to Simi Valley Yesterday
    Thanks Kin