Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Universal Mobile Connector (UMC) in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Gen 1 UMC with a three phase adapter. Unfortunately, the UMC just failed and Tesla can no longer repair/replace it.
Anyone know where I can find someone to repair the UMC?
Yes this is becoming a problem for early adopters. Mine failed also and Tesla Service said they can't repair it and Tesla Spare Parts said they no longer stock it as a new item. I still have my Euro-adaptor and 15A single phase and 20A & 32A 3phase tails so I bought this as a like-for-like replacement.

Looked at Alibaba and similar sites from China, but buying it with 3yr warranty and from Aussie business with 5-stars reviews felt the better choice.

Yes this is becoming a problem for early adopters. Mine failed also and Tesla Service said they can't repair it and Tesla Spare Parts said they no longer stock it as a new item. I still have my Euro-adaptor and 15A single phase and 20A & 32A 3phase tails so I bought this as a like-for-like replacement.

Looked at Alibaba and similar sites from China, but buying it with 3yr warranty and from Aussie business with 5-stars reviews felt the better choice.
'Apparently' Tesla have found one for me in the Melbourne warehouse.