Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Unplugged Performance Carbon Fiber Seat Backs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

UnpluggedP

Global Vendor
Mar 27, 2014
Hawthorne, CA
For those looking to add a custom touch to their Model S interior Unplugged Performance currently offers a line of dry carbon fiber seat backs. Our seat backs are handmade to order right here in Los Angeles. Installation is very simple and can be done in about an hour. They can also can be painted to match your exterior color. They are currently priced at $995 each. PM me for more info or to order.

Unplugged-Performance-P85D-Blue-Demo-Car0015.jpg
IMG_5775_BE.jpg

I would hold off on buying these if you have the new Model S. I bought them and they don't line up right at the top for me. I'm waiting to hear back from the manufacturer about how to return these considering how much they cost!

I would hold off on buying these if you have the new Model S. I bought them and they don't line up right at the top for me. I'm waiting to hear back from the manufacturer about how to return these considering how much they cost!
Turns out I didn't have the instructions and there was a bit more to installing these than I thought. Took about 15 minutes per seat, but they look great!