Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unveiling on Oct 17th

What's your best bet on what Tesla will reveal on Oct 17th?

• Autopilot 2.0

Votes: 233 36.4%
  • Model 3 - Part 2 (better-looking face, Head up display driving w/o wheel etc)

Votes: 65 10.2%
  • Non-performance 100D (world's longest range EV)

Votes: 100 15.6%
  • 65 kwh/ 80 kwh battery for Model S/X (60/75 will be removed)

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Model Y (small SUV)

Votes: 72 11.3%
  • Tesla Semi

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Tesla Bus

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Tesla Pick-up truck

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Faster/better supercharger (200 kw charging, or charging snake)

Votes: 52 8.1%
  • Iron Man metal suit

Votes: 69 10.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty, but painful looking unless you also get pants that go with it that have the same magnetic polarity as the seat.

That was the concept. The actual retail bike was different: Audi Sport e-tron MTB, black/red, 45 3161600020 > Audi collection - Vorsprung durch Technik

EDIT - DOH!!! An Audi Scam. It's just a rebadged Haibike XDURO model:

Haibike XDURO FullSeven Carbon Pro - Wheel World Bike Shops - Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Bicycle Parts and Accessories. Parts & Bike Closeouts!

Then they mark it up 50% for the Audi logo.

Last edited:
I just find it odd that it would require 2 more days to refine something that has probably been in development for a long time...

Not electrifying enough?... Okay, one more sniff. Don't forget to vote: Will you share your Tesla?

romanemuskbg.jpg

Reactions: ggnykk
"most" are not optimistic about Model 3 being on time, so maybe Reveal Part 2?

(please?)
I would give zero chance to that. That will be "closer to production"as Elon said. I don't expect it until March/April, probably around anniversary of Part 1, about 3-6months before production.

Also, I can't imagine that being done without a show/audience, and tho e had no invites going out.

Reactions: sigmo32
So easy! I Know this game because I use to play it with my kids. When you need an idea for a surprise this is what you do. You announce a big awesome surprise they are going to love. You give them time to guess. The guess they hope for the most is what you give them. This allows you to give them what they want the most. So, Elon has people collecting all the “guess data" to announce some development. So what is the guess priority, AP 2.0, M3, Supercharger? Remember, he already has development on all the above so pick one and release an update. So easy!

I would give zero chance to that. That will be "closer to production"as Elon said. I don't expect it until March/April, probably around anniversary of Part 1, about 3-6months before production.

Also, I can't imagine that being done without a show/audience, and tho e had no invites going out.

I agree with that, moreover, in the new referral program there are invitation to the next unveiling event that is supposed to be Model 3 Part 2

• Informative
Reactions: mrdoubleb
I agree with that, moreover, in the new referral program there are invitation to the next unveiling event that is supposed to be Model 3 Part 2

perhaps some nuances were lost in translation.

do you see where i said "(please?)" at the bottom of the post in question?

That shows I'm being tongue-in-cheek about it and have no realistic belief that Model 3 part 2 will be Wednesday's announcement.

Not every post on here is worthy of Zapruder flim breakdowns....