Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unveiling on Oct 17th

What's your best bet on what Tesla will reveal on Oct 17th?

• Autopilot 2.0

Votes: 233 36.4%
  • Model 3 - Part 2 (better-looking face, Head up display driving w/o wheel etc)

Votes: 65 10.2%
  • Non-performance 100D (world's longest range EV)

Votes: 100 15.6%
  • 65 kwh/ 80 kwh battery for Model S/X (60/75 will be removed)

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Model Y (small SUV)

Votes: 72 11.3%
  • Tesla Semi

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Tesla Bus

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Tesla Pick-up truck

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Faster/better supercharger (200 kw charging, or charging snake)

Votes: 52 8.1%
  • Iron Man metal suit

Votes: 69 10.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I'm going with a new Tesla insurance/financial product. Just doesn't make sense to me for Tesla to be referring to AP2.0 as a product since I very much doubt they'll be willing to retrofit it given the service delays they're already having in their biggest markets. Can't wait until Friday (The Musk definition of Wednesday) to find out for sure!

Reactions: Fiver and Ulmo
I think it will be a new smart phone app. One that will be highly appreciated by Tesla owners, and yet is not expected. It will be an app that looks at every tweet someone makes, then makes adjustments to the time. It will take the date on the tweet and change it to a more historically correct value. For instance, it might change "on the 17th", to "by the 27th". This would help people avoid the embarrassment of having to send out date adjusting tweets. I'm not thinking of anyone in particular. But I'm sure we all can think of at least one person who could use this.

I think I'm going with a new Tesla insurance/financial product. Just doesn't make sense to me for Tesla to be referring to AP2.0 as a product since I very much doubt they'll be willing to retrofit it given the service delays they're already having in their biggest markets. Can't wait until Friday (The Musk definition of Wednesday) to find out for sure!

but something like that has a lot of legal mumbo-jumbo.....so much so that 2 days isn't a lot of time for "refinement".

Pretty bike. While the price might seem extreme to some, it's a heck of a lot cheaper than I would have thought.
Although it is as much as a Zero EV MC. Surprised they didn't sell out already.

Audi Sport e-tron MTB, black/red, 45 3161600020 > Audi collection - Vorsprung durch Technik

upload_2016-10-17_20-14-46.png

That was the concept. The actual retail bike was different:
Audi Sport e-tron MTB, black/red, 45 3161600020 > Audi collection - Vorsprung durch Technik

EDIT - DOH!!! An Audi Scam. It's just a rebadged Haibike XDURO model:

Haibike XDURO FullSeven Carbon Pro - Wheel World Bike Shops - Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Bicycle Parts and Accessories. Parts & Bike Closeouts! Then they mark it up 50% for the Audi logo.

upload_2016-10-17_20-13-26.png

The Google version:

Brilliant ... AP 1.0 for the bike! :cool:

• Informative
Reactions: S4WRXTTCS
I continued to let my mind wander in this guessing game, and came up with something rather odd: ability to designate solar power as your power source; your charging for your car would only happen when the sun is being converted into electrons for you, or being released by batteries that stored it from the sun for you; this could be tracked. It would be a way to pay for solar power without having to get the solar panels. Tesla (after Solar City merger) could administer it, putting your money to good use.

Last edited: