Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update for waiting Model 3 buyers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And the shipping schedule has just changed. The Turandot is now leaving shanghai 5 days later on the 7th May, and hits Auckland 10th June (previously wasn't coming to NZ) after 2 stops in Korea and 3 in Oz. This would mean cars delivered Mid June thru early July. Just in time for end of Q2.
I see the Turandot has left South Korea and on its way to Brisbane. What a shame, it will be so close to NZ, but not making the last small leg to us.

here’s me hoping my 2022 model 3 arrives by 3022 lol
so ambitious you are.... if humans will make to 30XX in first place... by that time we would be living on top of pile of discarded lithium batteries to escape from raised sea levels - or moved away from Earth to destroy another planet.
But again, so nice of you, thinking that Tesla is a company, still operating after 100 years from now....

In note that M3 performance currently has shorter delivery times than M3 standard. Anyone know changing your spec has on delivery timeframes? Does your order date reset? Are you placed back at the end of the queue?
Got the wheels upgraded for mine on a condition that wait times shouldn’t be affected. Got those done and it hasn’t affected the wait times although I’m not sure when its getting delivered. Haha