Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update on X?

bmah

Moderator, Supercharger Hunter
Global Moderator
Mar 17, 2015
Lafayette, CA, USA
My Tesla just popped up yesterday with a "We're Building Your Car" this is the first time that this has been on the site. My car was ordered in June 2021 it is a model X del. date January

Welcome to TMC!

Many people who have ordered refreshed Model X are getting that. Just to set your expectations, a number of people feel that "we're building your car" and "January" are placeholders that don't necessarily convey any useful information. (Having a VIN assigned, however, is very significant.)

As per the post just above yours, following this thread might be worth your time: Refreshed 2021 Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

Bruce.

Prairie

Model X LR 2022 delivered after 453 days
Supporting Member
Apr 19, 2021
Nebraska
Now states January again
Mine still says January from a July order date but the account page now has a tutorial video on the basics of entering, starting, and driving the MX and details on the yoke steering wheel (is it a wheel when it’s a half wheel) and the yoke buttons and scroll wheel.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC