Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UPDATED POLL: What tire was your 22 inch Model X delivered with? (new with US/EU options in poll)

What tyres were your Model X 22 inch delivered with?

• US PxxD(L) with 22" Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • US PxxD(L) with 22" Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • US xxD with 22" Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • US xxD with 22" Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • EU PxxD(L) with 22" Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EU PxxD(L) with 22" Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • EU xxD with 22" Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • EU xxD with 22" Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My P100D came with the Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico. I am going to switch them to the new Scorpion Zero's with the Noise Cancelling System. I think they are new as I haven't seen any posts on them yet...

IMG_0692.JPG
My P100D came with the Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico. I am going to switch them to the new Scorpion Zero's with the Noise Cancelling System. I think they are new as I haven't seen any posts on them yet...

Go out and check your sidewall. Bet you already have them! My P90D has the PNCS logo on the side so I already have them.

View attachment 214361

Go out and check your sidewall. Bet you already have them! My P90D has the PNCS logo on the side so I already have them.

Did your wheels come staggered?

Thanks for the pic. I checked mine and they do not have the PNCS logo. They are staggered, my rears are 285/35ZR22 and fronts are 265/35ZR22. I am surprised they came stock on your P90D and not on my P100D? From the looks on Tirerack.com, those sizes are new for noise cancelling and the older Asimmetrico do not have the noise cancelling...
tires.jpg

IMG_0721.JPG
Very strange that yours did not come with the PNCS. Another question, do your tires have the "T0" mark, which would indicate Tesla OEM spec tires. Would be strange for your car to be delivered without Tesla OEM spec tires.

Attached is a picture of mine for your reference, note the left side of the picture "T0"

Very strange that yours did not come with the PNCS. Another question, do your tires have the "T0" mark, which would indicate Tesla OEM spec tires. Would be strange for your car to be delivered without Tesla OEM spec tires.

Attached is a picture of mine for your reference, note the left side of the picture "T0"

No "TO" on any of mine. Pardon the road salt in the pic, been a rough week here in the Northeast ;)

tire1.jpg