Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrading MCU2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is that the one by launching the sketchpad and leaving it in the background? (BTW, that does not work on my MCU1 anymore).
No, it was typing a manual IP address, like 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.0.1 or similar. Then, after it didn’t load, whatever you typed on next would actually load. Again, haven’t tried it in a very long time.

• Informative
Reactions: Droschke
Hasn't been installed yet - the appointment is next week, just their automagical estimate system is what was adjusted right now.

I don't like that system b/c it automagically chooses ALL of the possible options for parts that might be needed, like for replacing ONLY the glass panels of my roof, the quote in person was $1200.... Then their damn system when scheduling it, changed the prices to $2200 and that was the only thing they would accept or tell me I owed. I'm now taking screenshots and downloading PDF versions of everything, b/c the SC center system allows them to change their notes and delete older things if they want to hide something (like improperly installing said glass to cause a leak)

It's a long story, but for everyone's personal protection, save the info yourself if you are having them do anything on your car.