Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upset that Tesla screwed customers who took delivery in the last few months

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Tesla give a FSD free of charge to those who purchased M3 or MY 2023 right before the price drop?
I think that would be faire thing to do.
I just got my MY a month before the big price cut ..... also not having Ultrasonic sensors is kinda sucks!
You’re selling yourself short if that’s all you’d ask for.

I wouldn’t oppose to a $5K credit toward a new Tesla without expiry.

Reactions: SpeedBird23
That's a fair statement. However, that's a short-term benefit - longer-term, will customers outside of diehard fans ever trust Tesla again? If Tesla were to raise prices by say $5k or $7k in Q2, would anyone dare buy knowing it can tank any time and get burned?
Investor thread has a data point where Model 3 SR went up by €980. Demand adjustments may become the norm with Tesla up to compliance levels ($54,990 for IRA)

Investor thread has a data point where Model 3 SR went up by €980. Demand adjustments may become the norm with Tesla up to compliance levels ($54,990 for IRA)
Yeah so maybe they sell only to buyers who are looking for the cheapest possible price. But anyone who doesn't qualify or if/when subsidies go away - why would they trust Tesla's pricing ever again unless it goes down in a meaningful way.

Cars right above the subsidy line doesn't seem to be moving so maybe they'll cut prices further to move those units by the end of March.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
How do? They didn’t put a gun to my head when I purchased my 22MYP last august. People are going to cry about everything. I’m not, I just purchased another one yesterday and took advantage of the current price point.
Same here. Picked up my M3 in June 2022. Getting ready to pull the trigger on an MY

I'm happy about the lower pricing!

Che
That was due to the bolts catching fire. They offered discounts and gave people $6k back to their customers that took delivery so they would not sue them. In addition. Chevy did not discount ALL their models, only the Bolt, like Tesla did. I am just saying it is not the same..
by will not lower the price, their EV’s are already a loss leader. $30k for an empty base Bolt with fwd is not a real deal. Remember most won’t even qualify for the $7500 fed rebate due to their liability or owing that much to the government. Plus the infrastructure for 3rd party charges are dismissive by itself. I’m waiting of my friend wait for the 30k Equinox . How do you make a equivalent suv with the same price point. You don’t. Just a gimmick. If you see the equinox add, the fine print shows the Awd version is like $57k.

Status
Not open for further replies.