Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USB Game Controllers confirmed to work (at least with Teslatari games)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my iBuffalo USB Gamepad today from Amazon. Happy to report that it works great with all the Atari games. It's also worth noting it's half the price and half the bulk of a PS4 or XBox controller. Now just waiting on Cuphead :)

Edit: Breakout isn't really playable with this gamepad. It just moves the paddle completely to the left or right side depending on how you press the d-pad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phlier
I got 28.2 a few days ago, but only now got around to testing my xbox wired usb controller. It seems to work well with BB2 - was able to accelerate, brake, steer, do the A and B features. I don't know about the other games, and whether everything was actually working, but it was fun, and I even won a race. This is just a standard issue usb xbox, the kind that you can buy at best buy.

I got 28.2 a few days ago, but only now got around to testing my xbox wired usb controller. It seems to work well with BB2 - was able to accelerate, brake, steer, do the A and B features. I don't know about the other games, and whether everything was actually working, but it was fun, and I even won a race. This is just a standard issue usb xbox, the kind that you can buy at best buy.

How's the "sensitivity"? Overly sensitive like most controllers seem to be with Teslatari/BB2?