Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Tesla Model 3s pricing error?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reserved a 2017 very early VIN (14xx) LR RWD, blue, 18" with 2K miles at 41.8K on Wednesday this week. First sold 1/2018 and traded in 9/2018. It's been sitting for almost a year since trade in (what does that do to the battery?). I'm totally on the fence on whether it's a good deal and nervous about the really early vin, though the build quality seems to be inconsistent at all points in the production ramp up. Buying used saves between $3.5 and $6K vs a new LR AWD with incentives. I have no real need for AWD over RWD - just want it for the LR.

Advice on keeping the Used LR RWD or sticking with my original plan for New LR AWD?

Reserved a 2017 very early VIN (14xx) LR RWD, blue, 18" with 2K miles at 41.8K on Wednesday this week. First sold 1/2018 and traded in 9/2018. It's been sitting for almost a year since trade in (what does that do to the battery?). I'm totally on the fence on whether it's a good deal and nervous about the really early vin, though the build quality seems to be inconsistent at all points in the production ramp up. Buying used saves between $3.5 and $6K vs a new LR AWD with incentives. I have no real need for AWD over RWD - just want it for the LR.

Advice on keeping the Used LR RWD or sticking with my original plan for New LR AWD?
I would wait. At 41.5k theres going to be some popping up as people who reserved some will release.. like me I have 2 on hold almost identical to others 4/18 red for 35k or 40k for awd.

There's gotta be more!

upload_2019-8-24_20-9-42.jpeg