Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Tesla Model 3s pricing error?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also got the email from the delivery team. Only problem is that the car is in WA and I am in FL. Anyone have a M3 LR RWD grey or white reserved on the east coast that they want to trade and said the shipping fee?
Haha mine is in CO and I am in VA. Little long of a drive for me so I will most likely cough up the fee. If i was single I would make the drive in a heartbeat but having a family at home it would be tough to break away for a few days.

So just a FYI for everyone, including those that have reached out to me, I actually went a little crazy the other day and put deposits down on 4 different cars.

I asked about transferring them to others who are interested and my Used vehicle SA said it wasn't possible so I'm going to get a refund for those and they will be released for sale.

Not sure how or when that would happen but wanted to give you guys a heads up. They were great options but these required transport where as the one I went with didnt.

Here they are - with LOCATIONS (which would've been helpful from the beginning!):
  • Grey | Long Range RWD | 19" wheels | 1,800 miles
    • $37.8k (35.8 + 2k transport from New Jersey)
  • Black | Long Range AWD | 19" wheels | 832 miles
    • $42.7k (40.7 + 2k transport from San Diego)
  • Black / White!! | Long Range AWD | 19" wheels | 4,611 mile)
    • $44.2k (42.2 + 2k transport from Chicago)
If you dont require transport for these, jump on them when they are released!

Alright!

Seems that this is a becoming a common thing now on CPO. Prices can only continue to go down now

Time to play the waiting game to snag the perfect one
I was in your boat and fully intended to wait. These recent Used price drops finally put them in my sweet spot so I decided to pull the trigger.

Used prices were always way out of line and didnt make any sense, imo, unit now. I feel fairly satisfied with my deal even though in my ideal world I'd probably stick with the AWD in black/white. Couldn't justify the $6.3k premium that it would've cost.

But as soon as prices start, inevitably with my luck, dropping to high $20's I know I'll be kicking myself a little bit. That's an issue for Future Me to deal with!

Reactions: Mr X
I was in your boat and fully intended to wait. These recent Used price drops finally put them in my sweet spot so I decided to pull the trigger.

Used prices were always way out of line and didnt make any sense, imo, unit now. I feel fairly satisfied with my deal even though in my ideal world I'd probably stick with the AWD in black/white. Couldn't justify the $6.3k premium that it would've cost.

But as soon as prices start, inevitably with my luck, dropping to high $20's I know I'll be kicking myself a little bit. That's an issue for Future Me to deal with!

FYI for CPO S they kept dropping till this Q2 then went back up

So just a FYI for everyone, including those that have reached out to me, I actually went a little crazy the other day and put deposits down on 4 different cars.

I asked about transferring them to others who are interested and my Used vehicle SA said it wasn't possible so I'm going to get a refund for those and they will be released for sale.

Not sure how or when that would happen but wanted to give you guys a heads up. They were great options but these required transport where as the one I went with didnt.

Here they are - with LOCATIONS (which would've been helpful from the beginning!):
  • Grey | Long Range RWD | 19" wheels | 1,800 miles
    • $37.8k (35.8 + 2k transport from New Jersey)
  • Black | Long Range AWD | 19" wheels | 832 miles
    • $42.7k (40.7 + 2k transport from San Diego)
  • Black / White!! | Long Range AWD | 19" wheels | 4,611 mile)
    • $44.2k (42.2 + 2k transport from Chicago)
If you dont require transport for these, jump on them when they are released!

Who the heck got Red + White interior AWD ?

Attachments

• 54969083-9AF6-470A-8275-557E9F0B7E01.jpeg
    54969083-9AF6-470A-8275-557E9F0B7E01.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 92F6AC22-42D0-481F-8CF1-8970804584D6.jpeg
    92F6AC22-42D0-481F-8CF1-8970804584D6.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 57
were any of them SR's below $33K (or too soon to be used) ?

The LR cars for $35k are clearly a better deal vs a 33k SR. You get much better range and a much better stereo along with other improvements. At only a 2k difference when it comes to selling the car it is almost guaranteed to bring in 2k more value. Would strongly advise anyone looking to buy to get a LR if it's only a 2k difference between 2 cars.

I haven't seen anyone mention the crazy AWD and M3P deals that Tesla posted around 1AM this morning.Tesla seem to have listed a whole bunch of them around (100+) and they all sold within minutes. I've seen AWDs for $34-35k and a red M3P for $35k! Bananas!

Here is an album on some of the listings:

Imgur
What link are you guys doing these searches on? The main Tesla website or something else? I've never seen numbers like this. Thanks!