Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 32.11.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, fine. That's available now on V10 too! (Or is that also Premium? If so, sorry. So glad we ordered a couple days before they stopped giving everyone Premium data.)

I meant Spotify Premium. I believe that's $10 a month.

Just saw the same Caraoke problem reported by multiple owners in another thread. With the massive V10 rollout tonight, one theory was that the Caraoke servers were slammed. I can sleep better tonight knowing that I wasn't the odd one out.

Hulu's voice vs picture is off. Doesn't look like you can save addresses in WAZE. Can't play with Netflix since I don't have a subscription any longer. YouTube is ok. Voice seems to match the lips. More to follow. Will try driving related functions in the morning. Way too many games, though I understand why, just to many for me.

Just got the update.

Alas, Caraoke isn't working for me. Nothing happens when I click on the songs-- no music, no lyrics. And the song listing seems incomplete-- there's a spinning wheel that goes on forever. Is the server down? I tried rebooting and that didn't help.

Any suggestion on how to fix this?
I have the same issue. Only the Disney songs work for me, is this the case for you as well?