Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 32.11.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven’t read the thread, but a bug that got fixed in 2019.32.11.1 vs 2019.32.2.2 is the permission request for location data in the web browser. On 2019.32.11.1, you load the web page that wants your location and are immediately prompted for granting location data. Previously, you needed to load the page that wanted your location, close the browser, relaunch the browser, then grant permission to your location.

• Informative
Reactions: calidreamz808
You don't have to school me on GPS, I probably knew how it worked before you were born.
On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog. And a large plurality are misinformed by the concept promoted in TV shows and movies of cell phones and the like having a "GPS transmitter". While I did reply to your post in specific, the general gist of my post was to try to educate the zillion other people that might read this thread who may have been under that misapprehension.

Move over dancing cars, I've got a new favorite UI glitch on V10. For some reason the car in front of me rendered backwards, and stayed that way for about half a mile until it popped back forward:

IMG_20191005_131806333_HDR.jpg

Maybe I'm just imagining things but I don't think so...

I felt like Autopilot was super smooth on 2019.32.11. The braking was smooth, the acceleration was smooth (and much faster than prior software versions) and the steering was smooth.

I've now had 2019.32.11.1 for a few days and it seems to be a herky, jerky mess!! Braking is back to being abrupt like it was on V9 software. The acceleration from a stop (when in TACC) is very jerky - it's still better than V9 because it actually keeps up with the car in front of you but it's a rough transition from stop to go! The steering is also very twitchy. On 2019.32.11 the steering felt like it had some dampening/cushioning in it that smoothed things out. Now it feels like the car is responding to every little bend in the road.

Am I just making this up? Anyone else experience this? I noticed folks complaining about these issues and thought they were crazy. But I think it's because they were on 32.11.1 and I was still on 32.11.

Maybe I'm just imagining things but I don't think so...

I felt like Autopilot was super smooth on 2019.32.11. The braking was smooth, the acceleration was smooth (and much faster than prior software versions) and the steering was smooth.

I've now had 2019.32.11.1 for a few days and it seems to be a herky, jerky mess!! Braking is back to being abrupt like it was on V9 software. The acceleration from a stop (when in TACC) is very jerky - it's still better than V9 because it actually keeps up with the car in front of you but it's a rough transition from stop to go! The steering is also very twitchy. On 2019.32.11 the steering felt like it had some dampening/cushioning in it that smoothed things out. Now it feels like the car is responding to every little bend in the road.

Am I just making this up? Anyone else experience this? I noticed folks complaining about these issues and thought they were crazy. But I think it's because they were on 32.11.1 and I was still on 32.11.

Agreed that 32.11.1 is pretty twitchy on the steering, worst regression I’ve seen in a while.

Also, backing up gives me black screens 100% of the time now, sometimes for just a few seconds but others for the entire time I’m in Reverse, which is really annoying as tear visibly in the 3 sucks.

On the positive side, I noticed the ETA for supercharger completion is now shown in more granular intervals than 5minutes, at least when within 15 minutes of completion. This could’ve been part of a prior release though, as I haven’t supercharged in a while.

1) Struggles to change lanes on command in NoA. Multiple attempts and swerving. Usually eventually succeeds. I have submitted about 30 bug reports. It has happened about 100 times.

2) Complains my USB 3.1 Samsung 128GB USB stick is not fast enough. After it was fine for 1200 miles with the same software version. Odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frunkenstein
1) Struggles to change lanes on command in NoA. Multiple attempts and swerving. Usually eventually succeeds. I have submitted about 30 bug reports. It has happened about 100 times.

2) Complains my USB 3.1 Samsung 128GB USB stick is not fast enough. After it was fine for 1200 miles with the same software version. Odd.

Same thing is happening to me with the USB. I wonder if the error messages got switched because I took the drive into the house and saw the storage space was low. I never got the "out of space" error message like I normally do. I got the too slow message. Same Samsung drive.

Attachments

• IMG_20191009_134537.jpg
    IMG_20191009_134537.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 26
. I wonder if the error messages got switched because I took the drive into the house and saw the storage space was low. I never got the "out of space" error message like I normally do. I got the too slow message. Same Samsung drive.

Also coincident with removal of the drive for me. I had deleted some stuff, but had forgotten to empty the Trash on my MacBook (so it was still on the USB drive somewhere - it wasn't anywhere near full though). Anyway, got it back in my computer, have emptied the trash, and will try swapping it back in tonight (my 32GB Samsung drive which is USB 3.0 seems fine of course).

Reactions: Frunkenstein
I started getting the USB too slow message since v10. I deleted the whole drive and that didn't help.

I just got a notification for v32.12.1 update (currently on 32.11.1), installing it right now hopefully that fixes this issue.

EDIT
BTW when I plugged in the USB to my computer to check and empty it, I couldn't play any of the front/right/left camera videos, only the back camera videos were playable.