Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 32.11.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
V10 update and battery drain overnight

Any one noticed this in M3 SR+ after V10 updates.
Last night I updated to V10 and Battery was 22Miles remaining.
This morning I get start to work and see it is fully drained and shows 0miles with blue mark in the battery.
Anything going on after this V10 software update to M3s?

• Disagree
Reactions: StealthP3D

This morning I get start to work and see it is fully drained and shows 0miles with blue mark in the battery.
Maybe the update used up that energy to install? Wow you live on the edge.

The initial releases of V10 turn on Summon-Standby by default; the latest release excludes home, work, and favorites from this, also by default. It's odd to hear that any auto features remained enabled below 20% SoC though; most things turn themselves off at that point to prevent exactly that from happening.

Wow, I hope this is a one time occurrence. Not to get on a soap box here but regularly dipping to those charge levels isn’t good for your battery life.

Is this V10?

edited to add: will I have Spotify tomorrow?

(Sorry I didn’t read 6 pages of posts..)

Also sorry i didnt read 6 pages of posts.

Any Other M3 SR+ owners notice that with V 32.11.0 you can use LTE to stream music via slacker and Spotify? I'm wondering if this update removes this functionality?
Can a M3 SR+ owner who has install V 32.11.1 confirm they can still stream music on spotify and slacker with LTE??
Pretty please?

Can a M3 SR+ owner who has install V 32.11.1 confirm they can still stream music on spotify and slacker with LTE??

Streaming on LTE seems to be temporarily enabled on partial premium interiors like the SR and SR+, yes. Personally tested on my SR+, all streaming services worked over LTE, including streaming video on YouTube, Netflix, etc.

I'm assuming at some point Tesla will charge us for this luxury, but in the meantime we've got a nice free trial.

• Helpful
Reactions: NickDeRoo
I checked after update that was 21miles in charge and I also make those settings enable for my profile. I played some time with all the new features before going to bed and in the morning its 0 with "SNOW Flake" mark and blue. Weird..

Was it cold last night where you are located? The Snowflake usually means a very cold battery.

This would also reduce the available range (the unavailable range turns blue until the battery warms up).

• Informative
Reactions: DopeGhoti
I have a Huawei Mate 20 Pro, unlocked, in the U.S.A.
I'm on EMUI version 9.1.0 and Android Version 9.
I use the Tesla app 3.10.0 to access my Tesla Model X. When I hit "Summon" I get the following message: "Waiting for improved phone location accuracy" and I can't access the Summon feature.
My wife has a Samsung S9 and it works perfectly.
Does anyone has an idea how to improve the accuracy of my phone?
Thank you.
Mike

Thank you.
Mike

Check in Settings > Security & location > Location and ensure that 'Use location" is on. In the "App-level permissions" on that page, make sure Location permissions for the Tesla app is on. That's my best guess at an easily solvable issue.

EDIT: Also found in Settings > Security & location > Location > Advanced there's a setting called "Google Location Accuracy" that may help.

I actually did notice that yesterday. M3 was parked in the garage, no systems were on, yet I seemed to lose 1 mile every couple of hours until the normal 9PM charger kicked on... and I'm still only able to get 97% charge when set at 100%.

The pic below was last night when it shut off.

Charge.PNG

I have a Huawei Mate 20 Pro, unlocked, in the U.S.A.
I'm on EMUI version 9.1.0 and Android Version 9.
I use the Tesla app 3.10.0 to access my Tesla Model X. When I hit "Summon" I get the following message: "Waiting for improved phone location accuracy" and I can't access the Summon feature.
My wife has a Samsung S9 and it works perfectly.
Thank you.
Mike

That's strange but it doesn't surprise me too much considering the State Dept. declared all Huawei phones a national security threat. The GPS satellite constellation is owned and run by the Federal Government so it may be possible they have tweaked the GPS transmissions in a way that would make it more difficult for Huawei phones to get an accurate location fix.

You might consider getting a phone that doesn't have a State Dept. "not recommended" rating (for more reasons than just GPS positioning).