Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 for non FSD

Did you get v10 on your non FSD TM3 yet?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As an SR+ owner, I am still incredibly delighted that my car not only now has Tesla Theater and other v10 features, but that it also now has a Web browser. I was not expecting to ever have that when I bought my car a few months ago. This car just keeps getting better and better. Thanks Tesla.

Although Tesla Theater, Web Browser, and streaming music/Spotify only work while on WiFi, connecting to my iPhone personal hotspot is extremely easy and makes all of those features available wherever I have cell coverage (which is generally better than Tesla's service because I have Verizon).

Last edited:
Although Tesla Theater, Web Browser, and streaming music/Spotify only work while on WiFi, connecting to my iPhone personal hotspot is extremely easy and makes all of those features available wherever I have cell coverage (which is generally better than Tesla's service because I have Verizon).

Are you saying they presently only work on wifi for you? Or that they will eventually? Because they're all working on LTE for my SR+ at the moment.

Are you saying they presently only work on wifi for you? Or that they will eventually? Because they're all working on LTE for my SR+ at the moment.

You know, I haven't actually tried on LTE! Suppose I probably should. I just assumed it was WiFi only based on Tesla's blog post, which states the features are available while on WiFi only.

Reactions: willow_hiller
You know, I haven't actually tried on LTE! Suppose I probably should. I just assumed it was WiFi only based on Tesla's blog post, which states the features are available while on WiFi only.

I'm assuming it's some sort of free trial until Tesla puts a Premium Connectivity payment system in place. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they come out with multiple tiers of Premium (streaming video and audio over LTE, or just streaming audio). But in the meantime, absolutely everything is working over LTE in our partial premium trims. Web browser, streaming music, YouTube, Netflix, you name it!

Well, I’ve confirmed that everything works on LTE! I’m betting this is due to the “free first year” of Premium Connectivity. I imagine Tesla will eventually charge for this.

Well, I’ve confirmed that everything works on LTE! I’m betting this is due to the “free first year” of Premium Connectivity. I imagine Tesla will eventually charge for this.
I don't believe we as SR+ owners get the free first year of premium connectivity. That's for premium interior only. The release note does mention temporarily enable streaming, so probably come with the 100 dollar per year subscription.

I don't believe we as SR+ owners get the free first year of premium connectivity. That's for premium interior only. The release note does mention temporarily enable streaming, so probably come with the 100 dollar per year subscription.

Probably right. I should probably read the release notes.

It’s a genius move by Tesla. Give customers a trial of how good something is and then ask them to pay to keep it. I’m more likely to pay the $100 (or whatever it will be) now than I was a couple days ago.