Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 Custom Light Show!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A user on reddit created a webpage/respiratory that has download links to there user created Tesla Light Shows

Woah woah woah. Back er up people. Are you telling me that I can take an ordinary USB flash drive and go to this site and download these shows, plug the drive into the USB in the car and then have my MY perform those light shows? Follow up question: Anybody out there want to work on a "show" that involves my MY cleaning my house?

Woah woah woah. Back er up people. Are you telling me that I can take an ordinary USB flash drive and go to this site and download these shows, plug the drive into the USB in the car and then have my MY perform those light shows? Follow up question: Anybody out there want to work on a "show" that involves my MY cleaning my house?
That’s right @Volleyballmom. You can do exactly that. Of course you have to have the Xmas update on your supported car, you have to have a properly formatted USB drive (FAT32) and you have to have the proper directory structure and files on that USB drive. Other than those minimal requirements it is a fun toy. Can’t help ya with the show though….

Reactions: Volleyballmom