Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 is going to be HUGE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think its we all will see it at 24 december, as Christmas gift, we already have installed new update

New to Tesla but not software deployments. To me it is insanity to push out a major software update the week of Christmas but sounds like this is nothing new. Will be very impressed to see them pull this off assuming it happens in the next couple of days.

Will be interesting to see how it unlocks, assuming if this is indeed the case it would be just like purchasing FSD and having the menu items added.
now you've got me trying to remember how my FSD purchase went. I believe I purchased the FSD, and then It installed an update. I would expect we will get an update. If stuff was there already, wouldn't we know about it from Green?

"Poorly designed" is a gross generalization. Looks like you don't understand why some things are the way they are.

Like any other app, there is room for improvement - that doesn't mean its "poorly designed".
I'm just saying that it's clear the level of concern put into the app does not match the level of concern put into their cars.

Another issue today, if you're in the service chat the keyboard covers the input field and you can't see what you're typing. So I had to type the responses elsewhere, and then paste them into the chat.

This sort of bug, along with the forever-unread notifcations, the flashing screens/spinners when changing views, the blank/inaccurate view if it can't directly contact the car, all of it shows that they don't care that much about the app. It's clearly a low priority and as long as it mostly works, they stop trying.

I'm glad the app exists, it's better than not having it at all, but it seems like you could hire 4 or 5 solid senior app designers and have it completely fixed up and beautiful in a month or two. But they've just chosen not to do that.

Or maybe they just froze all development of it because there is a better version of it in the works. Who knows.

The fender cameras are susceptible to water build-up which blurs their view. My MX looses NoA capability on > 1 hr freeway drives in moderate to heavy rain. I get messages that the left or right forward cameras are obscured or not functional, and when I stop to check they look fine with nothing blocking them. I've reviewed recorded fender camera data and observed the blurred view.

I'm not sure what to do about this, but Tesla should be working on some sort of fix if they expect FSD to work in rainy conditions.
With Seattle's glorious sunny weather year round - I can't imagine it being much of an issue.

• Funny
Reactions: israndy