Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V9.0 Dashcam continues to record in Garage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure how usefully that would be. As I understand it the dash camera overwrites after a 100 files.
true, i guess I'm more hoping Elon will turn all the car's cameras into passive recording systems so you can pull up different camera views on your app while it's parked. Would be nice to be able to check in on the surroundings of the car, and if I get a smashed window again, at least I would be able to pull up the different camera views to see who did it. Not that it really matters since the police dont really care about broken windows here unless something of value (over $1,000) gets stolen in the process

true, i guess I'm more hoping Elon will turn all the car's cameras into passive recording systems so you can pull up different camera views on your app while it's parked. Would be nice to be able to check in on the surroundings of the car, and if I get a smashed window again, at least I would be able to pull up the different camera views to see who did it. Not that it really matters since the police dont really care about broken windows here unless something of value (over $1,000) gets stolen in the process

I was hoping the DashCam would do that also. Actually I was hoping we would get 360 recording all the time.

And I understand about the cops. Here they will not come out even if your home alarm is blaring. They say you should get a security company.