Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver Auto Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Dutchie

Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Just came back from the Vancouver Auto Show. What struck me that the most crowded stand of the entire show was that of Tesla. Unfortunately, no Model X. They told me that one will be in the showroom within two weeks.
There were quite a lot of exhibitions regarding EV's. There was also a Chevrolet Bolt. Could not sit in it but it looked quite nice from the outside. There was a bit of resemblance to the BMW I3 if you ask me.
Test drove a Nissan Leaf. Well, it is OK but it did not make me give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I know it is in a different category but I miss the power of the Tesla in it.

• Informative
Reactions: Footbag
Was there too. I have seen the car hundreds of times in videos and on robson st as I passed by it a few times, but to sit in back and driver seat was very cool. The trunk is a lot bigger than what I had imagined.. Amazing car.
I overheard someone asking one of the Tesla reps why it wasnt there and apparently they thought there would be one too but HQ (I think that's what he said) pulled it 'at the last minute'.