Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finger crossed that you hear news very soon @Lewisball and @Yooner - it seems like we're a smaller group compared to the Ontario folks, plus perhaps coordinating those deliveries has helped worked out some of the Canadian kinks? Speaking of working out kinks, I've been in touch with my ISA, Vancouver DA, and the Tesla Financing contact today regarding whether the BC CEV rebate can be factored into our financing terms since the form does call it a "point of sale" rebate to be deducted off the final vehicle sale price.

Reactions: Yooner and Canuck
Vancouver VIN 291XX configured May 1

Received my first Telsa contact today! Got a call from Las Vegas advisor who introduced himself and enabled the credit application on my account. Didn't get a delivery date, but was told a delivery hub was being prepared to be opened around June 6. He said at W. 4th Ave, but didn't seem sure of that.

Awesome that we'll have some shiny new Model 3's out and about in the Vancouver summer! Time to get going on the wall charger installation!

Reactions: Canuck
Was the trade-in quote decent? Do you know what are they using to determine the value?

I don't. It's low. Private sales can fetch maybe 14k, based on my vehicle I'd ask 12, trade in valuations at the Canadian Black Book and autotrader.ca shows me about 8.5 - 9.8k, Tesla offered 7.5. It's much lower than private sale, but for trade in it doesn't seem to be far off.

Ordered on March 28th (yes, it's 8 weeks today), 18in aero, VIN 287XX (in cart). No contact from Tesla so far, except for completely clueless guy from Park Royal over the past weekend, who was wondering about my reservation (second day) and didn't know anything about the order, let alone delivery date. Need to sell my current car and minimize the period I'm carless. I'm slowly loosing patience with them.

8BC2ED8F-5FA9-4C79-AFF2-E1A5B46ADB01.jpeg
The original 5 cars are gone; two new gray with aero wheels today on the Powell lot.

Ordered on March 28th (yes, it's 8 weeks today), 18in aero, VIN 287XX (in cart). No contact from Tesla so far, except for completely clueless guy from Park Royal over the past weekend, who was wondering about my reservation (second day) and didn't know anything about the order, let alone delivery date. Need to sell my current car and minimize the period I'm carless. I'm slowly loosing patience with them.

Same boat. Sold my car yesterday. Haven’t got a call yet. Configured Mar 27th. Emailed my DA to see if he had any details , but he says he doesn’t have an update.

Vancouver VIN 291XX configured May 1

Received my first Telsa contact today! Got a call from Las Vegas advisor who introduced himself and enabled the credit application on my account. Didn't get a delivery date, but was told a delivery hub was being prepared to be opened around June 6. He said at W. 4th Ave, but didn't seem sure of that.

Awesome that we'll have some shiny new Model 3's out and about in the Vancouver summer! Time to get going on the wall charger installation!
What colour did you order? Our vins are really close.:)

Speaking of working out kinks, I've been in touch with my ISA, Vancouver DA, and the Tesla Financing contact today regarding whether the BC CEV rebate can be factored into our financing terms since the form does call it a "point of sale" rebate to be deducted off the final vehicle sale price.

Following up on this, in case it's helpful for anyone:

Here’s what my DA sent today: “The CEV rebate will be deducted from the total price (after tax). It will be calculated similar as below”

33344849_10156271424926341_8584727648528236544_n.jpg

Note that neither the ISA from Vegas nor the Tesla financing person were aware of this so you may want to ensure everyone is on the same page if you’re financing.

Thanks for the rate update. Hopefully, it won't increase by the time dual motor is available. I was invited to configure on March 27th, but decided to wait for AWD, would be good for the rain and light snow that we get here.

DA is correct. CEV credit should be after tax, that's the changed made as of December 2017.

ATTENTION DEALERS:
Program changes in effect December 1st 2017!

Please note that effective December 1st 2017 the CEVforBC rebate will no longer be a pre-tax deduction. The incentive must now be applied AFTER taxes are calculated. The value of rebates received on or after December 1, 2017 are included in the purchase price or lease price of the vehicle (i.e. the rebates do not reduce the purchase price for the purposes of the PST & GST)."

DEALERS | Clean Energy Vehicles for British Columbia

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck