Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn, that's brutal. Sorry to hear you haven't gotten your VIN yet. Can you still edit your order?
I haven't tried editing but the edit option is there. I'm afraid that if I tried it it would screw things up and lose the grandfathered data option.

I've sent my inside sales rep assigned to me and he never replies.

Tried calling and they just tell me to hang tight with nothing concrete.

Service is a bit lacking.

Do you know if they are accessible by the public or are they behind a gate? It'd be nice to see what the VIN's are.

They were being offloaded on to the side street. I spotted 4 X Red w/ 18" Aeros. I assume all of them are RWD as their tires were pretty dirty. So safe to say, these came from the stock pile. Once they offload them off the street, they are driven into the gated area for delivery prep at Powell service centre.

Reactions: spurs10 and Koflach
I haven't tried editing but the edit option is there. I'm afraid that if I tried it it would screw things up and lose the grandfathered data option.

I've sent my inside sales rep assigned to me and he never replies.

Tried calling and they just tell me to hang tight with nothing concrete.

Service is a bit lacking.
I'm sorry to hear it hasn't been a positive experience for you. When did you configure? What's your configuration?

They were being offloaded on to the side street. I spotted 4 X Red w/ 18" Aeros. I assume all of them are RWD as their tires were pretty dirty. So safe to say, these came from the stock pile. Once they offload them off the street, they are driven into the gated area for delivery prep at Powell service centre.
The tires could have just been dirty from being transported. Thanks for the update!

Do you know if they are accessible by the public or are they behind a gate? It'd be nice to see what the VIN's are.

It is behind a gated area. Tried to take some pictures as I went by, but it doesn't really show much. All the M3's were surrounded by the Model S'/X's around the compound. One M3 was covered in the tent as you can tell based on the wheel.

Great update. Do you see any white ones?

I didn't personally see it as I was driving, but my wife said she saw two. The red car on the street is blocking the row with them along with the other m3's.

Attachments

• _20180822_232543_copy.jpg
    _20180822_232543_copy.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 20180822_184315_copy.png
    20180822_184315_copy.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 45
  • 20180822_184403_copy.png
    20180822_184403_copy.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 49
  • 20180822_184425_copy.png
    20180822_184425_copy.png
    6 MB · Views: 44
  • Informative
Reactions: spurs10 and Koflach

If one of the Red's happens to be Koflach's car, then it wouldn't be a stockpile based on the VIN. That Vin range was registered on July 18. Hopefully, it's just dirty from the transportation, maybe all the nasty ashes we've been breathing in lately.

• Informative
Reactions: Koflach
If one of the Red's happens to be Koflach's car, then it wouldn't be a stockpile based on the VIN. That Vin range was registered on July 18. Hopefully, it's just dirty from the transportation, maybe all the nasty ashes we've been breathing in lately.
Agreed, the stockpiled cars were all made in June and mine appears to have been made (or registered at least) in the third week of July.