Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just FYI: Ordered May 5th - SR+ White Exterior/Black Interior w/ Standard Aero Wheels.

Called the sales center in North Vancouver and they said that I do have a VIN assigned and the car may be in a shipment due the first week of June. They said they won't know until closer to the date. Delivery date on the website says May 30th, and VIN doesn't appear there.

A quick question for you guys..

Apparently it looks like customers can get about $3000 discount on a M3 LR RWD that is ready to take delivery ASAP.

The inventory vehicles only have HW 2.5 instead of 3.0. I won't personally buy FSD just yet, because I don't think it would be that worth while for me.

What would you do?

Wait for the SR+ with HW 3.0 (probably for another 3~4 weeks, ordered white / white on May 10th) even though you won't be purchasing FSD or take delivery on LR RWD with HW 2.5 this Saturday (21st).

I wonder whether AP will be affected greatly by the upgrade to HW 3.0 from 2.5.

• Informative
Reactions: fidodido

Apparently it looks like customers can get about $3000 discount on a M3 LR RWD that is ready to take delivery ASAP.

The inventory vehicles only have HW 2.5 instead of 3.0. I won't personally buy FSD just yet, because I don't think it would be that worth while for me.

What would you do?

Wait for the SR+ with HW 3.0 (probably for another 3~4 weeks, ordered white / white on May 10th) even though you won't be purchasing FSD or take delivery on LR RWD with HW 2.5 this Saturday (21st).

That won't be eligible for the Federal rebate, so you're also losing 5k there. If it was eligible, I'd buy the LR in a heartbeat but without it, I think the SR+ is better value.

What would you do?

Would you mind sharing the price of the LR RWD. We were thinking of going this route. Not sure. Still looking at a few options.

Reactions: fidodido
My brother-in-law got the call at 5pm. His delivery is this Thursday. He ordered last Tuesday! He can't believe how fast it went through. He ordered a SR+ MSM 18" Aero Black interior.

He did use my referral code, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. The current referral promo of 7500km free Supercharging ends May 28th, so I'm not sure if they fast tracked referral orders?

My brother-in-law got the call at 5pm. His delivery is this Thursday. He ordered last Tuesday! He can't believe how fast it went through. He ordered a SR+ MSM 18" Aero Black interior.

He did use my referral code, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. The current referral promo of 7500km free Supercharging ends May 28th, so I'm not sure if they fast tracked referral orders?
Wow That's record time

In Vancouver? That is exactly my order. I even used a friends referral code too. I ordered may 1.

Air conditioning tax.
If the Model 3 price is knocked down by $81 then we save ~$550 tax (1%). I already email Tesla and encourage others to do so. I rather spend that $550 on Tesla through accessories.

Yours is probably a more effective strategy than mine. I told the sales person to knock $81 off the purchase price and I'll buy a blank sheet of paper blessed by Elon for $200. That way, Tesla comes out $119 ahead ($200 - $81), and I come out $350 on the plus side. Apparently, no dice as they "set the prices for the entire country".

PS: I emailed Tesla two weeks ago just asking WHAT the final price would be (as West Van told me something different than Robson), but no response.

In Vancouver? That is exactly my order. I even used a friends referral code too. I ordered may 1.
It seems Tesla just do whatever they want with these deliveries. I wonder if they even have a system to prioritize customers by order date.

Ordered: May 2
Delivery scheduled: May 29
VIN: I only got it via phone call (subject to change)

Waiting for the news any day now for my delivery to get pushed back. :(

did they already give you a vehicle purchase agreement with amount payable?

How does one receive this? Is this something that is supposed to get added to your account online that you can view?

We also have delivery scheduled for May 25th, have received VIN and did get a call to schedule delivery for the 25th. However, they said that it was still tentative pending the BC EV rebate being topped up (which it now is). We haven't received any updates since so I'm still assuming it's the 25th. No purchase agreement though,