Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for report back those details. How's you experience with the delivery?

They had 40 cars for delivery today at Powell in Vancouver. Quite busy but nothing beats a little bit of patience. Once it was my turn, the paper work was fast and well explained. The vehicle orientation was less impressive. I feel like I know more after watching tons of Youtube. I asked for demo of the opening hitch tow flap and how to manually eject the charger, neither was demonstrated (the Tesla person was okay but not super knowledgeable).

The vehicle paint was okay. Water spot from washing. Some rough edges related to design issues (e.g. the door trim was not "tug" tightly).

Overall I would give them a B+

Too bad, but I guess we all knew how it would end. Thanks for updating us folks here, GerroWong.

Removing the USB cables is bloody stingy for a $50k car.

Wasn't too difficult to get in and out of the Powell St area, was it?

I guess if you took delivery it can't have been that bad.

Took delivery today. Yes J1772 adapter, no NEMA 15-40 (only the usual household one). No usb cables (neither usb-c nor lightning) for the interior.

Congrats and thanks for the update.

BTW the 15-40 adapter and USB cables are included for people who purchased higher options. My friend picked up his performance two weeks ago and received it, just in case anyone else is wondering.

BTW the 15-40 adapter and USB cables are included for people who purchased higher options. My friend picked up his performance two weeks ago and received it, just in case anyone else is wondering.

This is false, there are numerous threads on this forum (let alone elsewhere) that prove otherwise. Plenty of new P3Ds do not have them. The decision to stop including these items was made in late April, it's just the luck of the draw whether your car was built while that decision was rolling out, or after all the staff got the memo.

This is false, there are numerous threads on this forum (let alone elsewhere) that prove otherwise. Plenty of new P3Ds do not have them. The decision to stop including these items was made in late April, it's just the luck of the draw whether your car was built while that decision was rolling out, or after all the staff got the memo.
I guess he got lucky. Another friend with LR Dual motor got it as well first week of May delivery.

Welcome to the inconsistency of Tesla.

So this happened today.

I got irritated as my OA never responded to my emails in the last 16 days. I had to always call the sales or finance guys to get things moving. Instead today, I ended up chatting with an online representative on the Tesla support page. The representative was kind enough to pair me up with a new OA from Toronto.

The new OA called me right away while I was chatting with the representative. OA requested me to send a lien document from my bank so that they could generate the final contract. Which I did in 30mins, now i'm waiting for the final contract to be generated in 1-2days.

OA also said that my car is in transit :rolleyes: (I hope that's true!) and gave me a tentative delivery date, which is now June 14th (My account still displays June 12th, which is auto-generated)

So this happened today.

I got irritated as my OA never responded to my emails in the last 16 days. I had to always call the sales or finance guys to get things moving. Instead today, I ended up chatting with an online representative on the Tesla support page. The representative was kind enough to pair me up with a new OA from Toronto.

The new OA called me right away while I was chatting with the representative. OA requested me to send a lien document from my bank so that they could generate the final contract. Which I did in 30mins, now i'm waiting for the final contract to be generated in 1-2days.

OA also said that my car is in transit :rolleyes: (I hope that's true!) and gave me a tentative delivery date, which is now June 14th (My account still displays June 12th, which is auto-generated)

When did u order and what was the color?

I think the mothership has called in backup support for the local OA's. I didn't bother hounding anyone, they don't know where inventory really is until it shows up at the staging lot. Even the DA's from Toronto are shocked on the volume of orders right now.

Having a VIN doesn't change anything, the DA still needs confirm details before finalizing the "paperwork". They can't do that until they know 100% the car has been staged.

Obviously ordering a car online experience is a bit different than ordering a USB stick off amazon. I think we are so entitled with the ability to know exactly when a item is and it's status if it's not where it's suppose to be.

It would be nice to have a way to track order progress, since things seem to be a bit disconnected, but rush of the rebates and ending promo, just pushes things even more.

Now if they could only lower the price of PDI by $81

Reactions: nagendra and Muno