Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ended up getting the 3D Maxspiders from PartsEngine: PartsEngine. Folks on this site convinced me they're a little less hardcore than the Tuxmats for Vancouver (and the OEMs are OOS).

You have to use 2018, as their database hasn't been updated yet.

In stock and shipped to YVR for $195.29.

Apparently, OOS at Costco.

Edited to add: Noticed a coupon code of DAD10 for 10% off, which I didn't spot when I ordered. Suspect that makes it no more expensive than Costco, and in stock.

My order (same day) says "back ordered" now. :( As they had the best price for now and OOS from Costco, I asked the staff to send the available rear piece first and I'll wait for the rest. Someone above said Tesla delivers the car with the basic front floor mat, I guess I can live with that for three weeks.

My order (same day) says "back ordered" now. :( As they had the best price for now and OOS from Costco, I asked the staff to send the available rear piece first and I'll wait for the rest. Someone above said Tesla delivers the car with the basic front floor mat, I guess I can live with that for three weeks.

Ugh. Not trying to rub it in, but mine came today and they look better than I expected. I'm just waiting on the most important piece now!!

I thought they came with just the carpeting? In that case, you might be able to snag an OEM set that someone is offloading...at least to get you through the summer?

Tesla Model 3 floor mats

I'm curious about why having HW2.5 or 3 in the car when you receive it is a concern. Isn't it only going to be important if/when you pay for FSD? And at that point the cost of the upgrade to 3 will be covered anyway. If having HW3 doesn't provide any improvements to autopilot etc, then I'm not sure why people are worrying about this. Or is there some aspect I'm missing?

I guess people are worried about some new features requiring HW3 to work. Previously, there was significant hardware difference (cameras, sensors and computer) which limited the AP features on older hardware. As far as I know HW3 and HW2.5 difference is the computer only. And you will get the computer upgrade if you purchase FSD. So, I don't think it's a big deal at this point.

Reactions: van_smile
Who’s waiting for white and black m3’s?

Just now came across a truck load of white (significantly more white 3’s than any other shipments I have came across to date) and black m3’s.

Get ready to pickup one! (Video later today)

My Black m3 Update:

- Finance is updated to reflect the trade in value and finance
- Came to know that my vehicle is in transit (based on my source code VIN)
- Previously a chat representative falsely claimed that my m3 was in Vancouver service center, but my OA and an other chat representative brought my hopes back to Earth saying that it's still in transit.

Have a quick question, but didn't wanna open a new thread as I suspect the answer is very trivial

Does any of the Vancouver stores (Robson/west4/west van) has demo stock to test drive?

Thanks in advance!

Yes. You can request a test drive here: Schedule a Test Drive
After, they'll contact you via email to confirm a date and location. Closer to the date (2 days away in my case) they'll give you a call to confirm which model/trim you'd like to test drive.

In my case, the location is "Tesla - Park Royal Mall - 860 Main St D3, West Vancouver, BC V7T 2Z3, Canada".

Just took delivery, what a complete *sugar* show. A few guys are on the bounce but the rest are hopeless and lazy.

May 19 manufacture date, HW3, SR+. Few scratches stains misalignments but nothing I couldn't stomach for a month until my delivery appt.

I'm just glad it's over.

This beauty showed up mid day Wednesday as was scheduled and 4 weeks after I ordered. We arrived :30 minuets early for the appointment with gave lots of time to go over the car and really I could tell straight away it was well built. Have given a few test drives and the reactions to the acceleration is WHOOOOW. Waited a long time for this car and I am very pleased so far. Have a trip to Montana next week so very much going to use auto pilot and supercharging.. I think this car really deserves all the hype it's amazing.

Few scratches stains misalignments but nothing I couldn't stomach for a month until my delivery appt.

I see delivery checklists, etc. posted in other threads, and you mention a subsequent delivery appointment, but is this experience different than any other car delivery (apart from the rush in light of the heavy volumes)? I get wanting to check for nicks, dings, dents, etc. (as T could say they happened on your watch), but if there are misaligned doors, glass, etc. that are discovered post-delivery, surely the service centre would fix those under warranty? Just wondering if I need to treat this like renting a car from a sleazy company that's looking to ding you for everything.

I see delivery checklists, etc. posted in other threads, and you mention a subsequent delivery appointment, but is this experience different than any other car delivery (apart from the rush in light of the heavy volumes)? I get wanting to check for nicks, dings, dents, etc. (as T could say they happened on your watch), but if there are misaligned doors, glass, etc. that are discovered post-delivery, surely the service centre would fix those under warranty? Just wondering if I need to treat this like renting a car from a sleazy company that's looking to ding you for everything.

Oops I meant service Appt, today was delivery of course. I would hope the warranty would cover it, but I'll be honest, I did feel rushed through. I understand, Elon has targets, but you can't be afraid to stand up for yourself because nobody is going to do it for you. 1 thing I'll note is the guy literally tried to get me to sign the delivery acceptance sheet first thing, no opportunity for inspection or anything.

If it wasn't for all the advice on this forum, I wouldn't have had a chance to ask for anything to be put on the due bill, to be fixed later. That really left a poor taste in my mouth.

One quote feels pretty true: 'great car, terrible company'. Definitely be on your guard if you're getting delivery this quarter.

Oops I meant service Appt, today was delivery of course.

If it wasn't for all the advice on this forum, I wouldn't have had a chance to ask for anything to be put on the due bill, to be fixed later. That really left a poor taste in my mouth.

Thanks Cadetsea! Didn't mean to use the phrase "delivery" to make a point--just FYI. Really just meant was the "service" appointment something standard (as a follow-up to ensure everything is working) or is it to fix stuff you noticed?

PS: It's a completely fair point that they clearly are just trying to book sales, and fix issues (if they think they are clearly their fault--ie, pointed out at delivery) afterwards.

Appreciate the report back!

Reactions: cadetsea
My local delivery advisor emailed today to do a final confirmation for tomorrow. She said expect a 10-15min orientation and please watch the video ahead of time. Document any issues at and post delivery to get repaired.

This is gonna be the normal for June, as it’s all hands on deck push before end of quarter.

I’m expecting a gong show tomorrow.

Reactions: fidodido
40 cars a day during the work week and 60+ on weekends. My suggestion is to go early and do your walk around before your appointment, the lot guys don't care, they are there to attach your plates and give a cursory orientation. Then if you find any snags you will be able to address them before you hand over your check.

• Helpful
Reactions: BEPA400
Took delivery today. Found two scratches which were fixed immediately by Matt (the only guy that seems to work really hard).

Some alignment issues which have noted to the delivery agent.

One thing got me really concerning is the driver side door. It is so ****ing hard to close. I have to use both hands to push the door and follow through to close it.

Hopefully that will be fixed under warranty. I have use the mobile app to schedule an appointment for fixing it, hopefully along with the alignment.

Took delivery today. Found two scratches which were fixed immediately by Matt (the only guy that seems to work really hard).

Some alignment issues which have noted to the delivery agent.

One thing got me really concerning is the driver side door. It is so ****ing hard to close. I have to use both hands to push the door and follow through to close it.

Hopefully that will be fixed under warranty. I have use the mobile app to schedule an appointment for fixing it, hopefully along with the alignment.

Where were the alignment issues? Picking up my car soon, will double check.

Where were the alignment issues? Picking up my car soon, will double check.
IMG_20190531_141131.jpg
IMG_20190531_141134.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: samk579
View attachment 413406 @9-Volt
I had to reach out to the sales department in Vancouver on Sunday to have things moving. While on the call, I accepted my trade-in offer and the sales guy confirmed it. in 10-15mins I saw a button asking me to confirm, thats when I ended up on the below page.
Just got my sales guy to do the same thing. Sounds like they have to flip a switch on their end for the "submit" button to appear. Thanks again, and a heads-up for others who are "stuck" on the pending trade-in screen.