Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vegan option?

Will you request the Vegan option when you order your Model 3?

• Yes

Votes: 43 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 56 56.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jay Leno requested that Tesla put a Levi Denim package in the Tesla. He was joking but hey that could be a vegan option.

If anyone is curious it is in this video when they were talking about the Levi equipped Gremlin.

The levi comment is at 12:30.

Elon we need a Levi version of the Tesla!

Last edited:
I would take the vegan option if that is cheaper instead of the leather because the leather by Tesla so worthless. The Assembly of the leather is really bad.
Do you think the workmanship on the "pleather" seats would be better? Or are you saying that, given your low expectations of Tesla seats in general, you might as well choose an option that costs less?

Too much information!!! LOL

Maybe Leather can be an "option" because it surely can't be included in a $35K base price.

I hope so, I'm honestly a pretty big fan of the fabric seats I've seen on the Model S. And I have some of the same objections to leather that others do re: heat/stickiness in summertime. I'll probably opt for fabric anyway... I'd rather spend any available money (And it likely won't be a lot unless I land a new job soon) on supercharging, a larger battery, autopilot or AWD. (in that order)

Plus, look how relieved the baby seal is now that I've clarified...
baby-seal-uk-608764.jpg

You can't say "club" to that face, can you?