Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vehicle VIN’s picked up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check out the pinned thread, which links to the tracking spreadsheet. While it's not complete, there are several VINs added there already.
I have been following it, but seems like many aren’t updating after getting it.
It would be nice to know which VIN’s were produced when, seems like the wuick turn around people in Cali would be most i dicative of when the production is occuring.

VIN F0116xx assigned today. Visible on order page, was not even in source yesterday, no email/txt.

Ordered 1st March 2020 White on White PUP 21s with Tow

Looks like an early VIN, hope I'm not getting someone's return..... Pickup on Monday! Will let all know.

Last edited:
Pick up Friday morning. Vin 185xx
VIN F0116xx assigned today. Visible on order page, was not even in source yesterday, no email/txt.

Ordered 1st March 2020 White on White PUP 21s with Tow

Looks like an early VIN, hope I'm not getting someone's return..... Pickup on Monday! Will let all know.

I would guess not assuming it takes roughly 12 days to ship them to NY, the ones at our local store are same VIN range and msf was June 3-4

Reactions: Medic
interesting, I placed my order April 28th for black/black... looks like changing color does NOT put you to the back of the line. Ive yet to get my VIN.
Making changes to your build will not put you to the back of the line. It could change your delivery timeframe, up or down depending on when thay build is being made. All happens suddenly with VIN assignment, keep checking source.