Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Assigned!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too! Just spoke to my DS and she asked if I can pick it up tomorrow at 6 PM in Brooklyn. So configured 3/23, saw the VIN on 3/29, scheduled for delivery 3/31. EDIT: Ugh. Need some extra time to get the cash together so I am probably going to delay delivery until 4/6.

First off I'm really happy for you that is awesome! Secondly... WTF Tesla this is 3 weeks after me and 5 weeks after my dad and we both still don't have a VIN!

I confirmed my reservation on 3/8 and am still waiting for my RN # to change to a VIN #! The waiting is the worst!
The RN doesn't actually change to a VIN. They'll both be visible on the screen.
I confirmed my reservation on 3/8 and am still waiting for my RN # to change to a VIN #! The waiting is the worst!
Well technically the RN doesn't change to a VIN. The VIN will be added to the screen; the RN remains.

screen-cap-vin-rn-no-date.jpg

Blue. VIN is 0073XX, I suspect it was already built, maybe even already en route, when I configured it.

Looks like I'm going to delay pick-up until next weekend though. With the markets closed, I'm not going to be able to get the cash together in time for tomorrow. :(
Mine is Blue too, configured at the same time but no VIN yet. Oregon, so short delivery trip.