Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN in 12 hours

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Model 3 LR White/Black on 3/9/21. I logged in the next morning and already had a VIN assigned with an estimated delivery date of 3/24-3/30. I logged back in again today (3/11) and it now says estimated delivery of 3/22-3/28. I ordered thinking there was no way it would take the 2 weeks out of the 2-14 week lead time but I'll take it.

Nothing like last year when I ordered a Model Y LR White/White last March 5th and was assigned a VIN in July and took delivery Aug. 1st.

I ordered a Model 3 LR White/Black on 3/9/21. I logged in the next morning and already had a VIN assigned with an estimated delivery date of 3/24-3/30. I logged back in again today (3/11) and it now says estimated delivery of 3/22-3/28. I ordered thinking there was no way it would take the 2 weeks out of the 2-14 week lead time but I'll take it.

Nothing like last year when I ordered a Model Y LR White/White last March 5th and was assigned a VIN in July and took delivery Aug. 1st.
Congratulations on the new car!

You just nailed the timing pretty perfectly. This is end of quarter when there’s plenty of inventory built and immediately match-able.

Another few days, and you’d likely be looking at a June delivery if I had to guess.