Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN PF3723xx

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you know it had the old rear screen?

I'm guessing by the size of the bezels:

Snag_6932447.png

Reactions: SantaFeSpence
OP - You did the right thing. I am expecting delivery within a few weeks, and becasue I live in a state that does not allow Tesla sales, I have to pay in advance. Your experience worries me because if I have the same experience I will have already paid for the X. Of course, same will be true with other potential issues. Hopefully your case was an anomaly. This forum tends to draw attention to problems so we rarely hear from buyers who have zero issues with their new Teslas.

The real question is when. It may be a few months.
I was one of the few with the first 23 VINS and then that photo surfaced NOT in the US I believe. So if you guys can wait till Feb-March at least, try and delay it. If you can delay it till April- May even better. But again, by that time the MATRIX LED's might come so you should just wait till NOV-DEC of 23. But they were talking about the new batteries... so actually..

• Funny
Reactions: JPWX and henderrj
The real question is when. It may be a few months.
I was one of the few with the first 23 VINS and then that photo surfaced NOT in the US I believe. So if you guys can wait till Feb-March at least, try and delay it. If you can delay it till April- May even better. But again, by that time the MATRIX LED's might come so you should just wait till NOV-DEC of 23. But they were talking about the new batteries... so actually..
Exactly. A 1” bigger rear screen means a lot to you?

OP - You did the right thing. I am expecting delivery within a few weeks, and becasue I live in a state that does not allow Tesla sales, I have to pay in advance. Your experience worries me because if I have the same experience I will have already paid for the X. Of course, same will be true with other potential issues. Hopefully your case was an anomaly. This forum tends to draw attention to problems so we rarely hear from buyers who have zero issues with their new Teslas.
Just pay with a cashiers check. Look over the car before you give them the check.