Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Virtual Education Session

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lord Farquad

2022 MYLR W/B/20s/Tow bar. Previously 2021 M3SR+
Aug 20, 2021
North West
Just had a text from Tesla

Tesla Reminder - There is a virtual education session at 1-2pm tomorrow to learn more about your vehicle. For more information & to sign up, visit: ts.la/virtualeducationGB

I’ve had my MY for over a year and had a M3 before that.

Any idea what the virtual education session I need after over 2 years of ownership is? Are they planning such a Christmas update I need a course (joke)?

• Funny
Reactions: speedyranger74

Tesla Reminder - There is a virtual education session at 1-2pm tomorrow to learn more about your vehicle. For more information & to sign up, visit: ts.la/virtualeducationGB

Any idea what the virtual education session I need after over 2 years of ownership is? Are they planning such a Christmas update I need a course (joke)?
Yeah, I got one as well - got the car in August

Thank you for reminded :)