Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for model s...should I wait until June?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ohh wow..so hypothetically it could be whenever.

Yep. Generally with no warning.

Caveat emptor: when you buy a Tesla - any Tesla, any point in time - you have to be content with that car, at that point in time, and accept that Tesla might change their offerings literally a day afterwards. It's a rapidly evolving company; that comes with the territory.

Reactions: fasteddie7
Def buy the vehicle for exactly what it does now. The vehicle is amazing. There are always subtle changes, sometimes days after you take delivery, but if added features through software and hardware are possible to your vehicle after delivery, think of them as a bonus, and you will never regret your purchase!

I found my Model S in the used vehicle inventory section on the Tesla site, and I have to say that it exceeded all of my expectations! It had practically every option that I wanted plus some, and it came with a 4-year 50,000 mile warranty. I did the math, and it cost about 55% of its original MSRP, with only 23,000 miles on the odometer. With the latest WiFi updates, it now has Chill mode, and the easy-exit/entrance feature. Undoubtedly the newest versions will have increased range and enhanced self-driving potential, but if the current version's attributes work for you, definitely check Tesla's used inventory.

Reactions: Brettski