Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2wsMBLN.jpg

3JnYUjG.jpg

c2jJ9Jn.jpg

LZ5Lbmp.jpg

I ordered my Blue with white interior Long Range on April 6.
Took delivery less than 2 weeks later, on April 19!!!!

She is beautiful!!! Pics to follow!
Beautiful is right! Can’t wait for mine, in same color combo, but SR+. They seem to be building LR configurations now, and I hope they start again on the SR+ next month as expected.
Unfortunately that white center console wrap seem out of stock now too. Do you think the white vinyl wrap could be easily removed, if it gets marked up?

It was interesting to hear Elon explain this week that model three production is not build to order. Rather it’s build to inventory, in configuration batches and then distribute. This has resulted in waves of product availability, and a rushed panic at the end of the quarter, with a large percentage of North American deliveries in that month. He said they are working to unwind these waves, and spread out deliveries.
For those of us waiting on the SR+ With white interiors, this improves the chances of a May delivery, rather than June.

I know one thing, when my P3D comes white/white it better have its damn spoiler. I know people that have had theirs over year and still don’t have their spoiler. Now that is ridiculous. I see why the overseas car have it, but still no excuse for why it’s on the cars. I think Elon is tryin to do the best he can, but having one place were cars are built and that means the entire line of car, is really weighting them down.

Hello, fellow Montrealer,

I ordered black with white interior + aero on March 15 and nothing yet :( Did you receive your delivery date + VIN on the website?
Called Tesla they didn't seem to have any info and my sales rep at the store said early April but it's hard to believe her when nothing has changed on my account since the day I ordered it lol.

Same here my friend, no news yet. Starting to grow impatient. I'm a day 1 reservation holder...

It was interesting to hear Elon explain this week that model three production is not build to order. Rather it’s build to inventory, in configuration batches and then distribute. This has resulted in waves of product availability, and a rushed panic at the end of the quarter, with a large percentage of North American deliveries in that month. He said they are working to unwind these waves, and spread out deliveries.
For those of us waiting on the SR+ With white interiors, this improves the chances of a May delivery, rather than June.
I just got a delivery date for May 8th in Calgary...but no VIN. This happened before at the end of Q1 so who knows whether this one will stick. I'm on Day 50 of the 2-4 week wait so I really hope this happens. Black SR+ with white interior.

Last edited:
Hello, fellow Montrealer,

I ordered black with white interior + aero on March 15 and nothing yet :( Did you receive your delivery date + VIN on the website?
Called Tesla they didn't seem to have any info and my sales rep at the store said early April but it's hard to believe her when nothing has changed on my account since the day I ordered it lol.

Good news.

Got the info that a VIN was assigned to my reservation and that the car would be in Montreal at the end of next week. Also got a appointment at Tesla Montreal on the 15th of may.

There is hope.

I'm currently at day 64. I should beat the record for the longest 2 weeks in history!

Reactions: van_smile