Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have read on a few different forums, that there are plenty of black interior SR+ being delivered and available. May even be an overproduction in this configuration. Some have got a 48 hour delivery on the black interior.

However most white SR+ interior orders, particularly outside of California, still are pending. Some have been scheduled, then later delayed by Tesla.

One call center person apparently said they could not see a single white interior SR+ In the delivery system.

So I started this thread, where we can track the progress of white deliveries.

I ordered mine March 2nd, got the standard 2 week quote, which has passed. Delivery call center seemed to have no idea when it would be delivered. To Toronto Canada in my case.

Has anybody else got theirs?

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
White interior is difficult across the board right now. I think everyone is waiting regardless of the configuration. I’m waiting on a white in white long range. I’m in the Bay Area and I called to see status for this month. They said currently I have no vin match or a delivery date. My guess is production for white interior is not a priority.

• Informative
@Kmartyn Black interiors on SR+ are much more popular than white interiors, so they are probably producing the black interiors first and wait till the last week or two of the quarter to produce the white interiors. There are currently 19 entries for SR+ with black interior in the Model 3 Order Tracker and only 5 entries for white interiors. You can track user provided data on deliveries through the Model 3 Order Tracker to see if anyone with your configuration has been assigned a VIN or has taken delivery: Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

@Smoothoperator It seems that not many 2019 LR-AWD cars with white interiors have been built, but there are some out there. An entry with your configuration with VIN 206xxx seems to be a 2019 Feb/Mar build.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden and Kmartyn
I purchased a metallic gray mid range about a month ago with the white interior. It is sooooo worth the wait. Makes the car stand out from the rest of the 3s out there.

Was crazy quick availability. Ordered it in a store on a Tuesday. Picked it up the following Tuesday.

Hang in there guys. You are gonna love it!

I purchased a metallic gray mid range about a month ago with the white interior. It is sooooo worth the wait. Makes the car stand out from the rest of the 3s out there.

Was crazy quick availability. Ordered it in a store on a Tuesday. Picked it up the following Tuesday.

Was yours a 2019 build? I was only offered a small discount for the demo models assigned to me and offered nothing for the "new" 2018 build which is why I passed on them.

Reactions: Scubadude

That's awesome to know, thanks!!! I almost switched over to a midnight silver / black seats that they had in inventory....but the more I looked at the photos, the more I wanted my black / white combo. The white seats just seem to suit the whole model 3 aesthetic of being a car from the future in my opinion!

Hi all - thanks for making this thread. Misery loves company :)

02/28 order here SR+ black / white interior - my local Tesla vendor said they haven't seen any white interiors in Canada. I'm sure we'll see some more numbers at end of March, but more likely first 2 weeks of April and I'm being optimistic.

• Funny
Reactions: Kmartyn
3/17 order
Black ext
White interior
19sports

No VIN on website but had to call Tesla for another item and I have a VIN, purchase agreement and my car is in Phoenix waiting to cross the Texas line once I send payment tomorrow.

Delivery not scheduled but hoping next week.

BTW, LightStream is AMAZING. Thanks @buste2 for the recommendation!

Was yours a 2019 build? I was only offered a small discount for the demo models assigned to me and offered nothing for the "new" 2018 build which is why I passed on them.

It is a 2018 build. Really don’t care about the year since there really is no “model” year with Tesla. Was told would be months for a 2019 build. Glad I did what I did since the midrange is no longer available.

Guess I'm an outlier...Ordered 3/15 LR Black/White Interior, Philly delivery 3/26, vin assigned 323,7xx

Outlier is good, at least it's happening. Why it doesn't happen consistently, or predictably (by region, model)...you'd think the LR ordered last month would get it first...but there must be mechanism to production we don't get to see. I imagine all their resources are focused on SR+ production right now...

3/17 order
Black ext
White interior
19sports

No VIN on website but had to call Tesla for another item and I have a VIN, purchase agreement and my car is in Phoenix waiting to cross the Texas line once I send payment tomorrow.

Delivery not scheduled but hoping next week.

BTW, LightStream is AMAZING. Thanks @buste2 for the recommendation!

Got a text tonight with tentative delivery on 3/29!!

Reactions: tiggerlu