Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news.

Got the info that a VIN was assigned to my reservation and that the car would be in Montreal at the end of next week. Also got a appointment at Tesla Montreal on the 15th of may.

There is hope.

I'm currently at day 64. I should beat the record for the longest 2 weeks in history!

Yay! that's great news! Hope your delivery goes well! And I hope with all these order changes that I had to endure this week didn't push me back on the waitlist :(

I ordered last week on 4/30 (LR AWD, Blue with White interior). The website said "two weeks" for delivery, but my advisor said it would be more like 4-6 weeks, and that seemed to be in line with what I was seeing here on the forums. Portland, OR area.

However, this morning I got a text saying that my tentative delivery date is 5/9 (10 days after I ordered), and when I logged into the website I had a VIN assigned. I know the VIN wasn't there last night (I've been checking obsessively), and I was very happy to get that surprise this morning. Hopefully that means things will begin moving quickly for others, too.

Now I have to get going and finish cleaning out my garage!

I placed my order for an SR+ with white interior on 5/2. My sales advisor said it would be around 3 weeks before delivery. On 5/3 I received a text in the morning indicating delivery was scheduled for 5/4. Unfortunately, I had to reschedule the delivery to 5/11.

Ordered SR+ with white interior on 5/2, got a delivery estimate of 2 weeks. Then on 5/3, delivery got updated to 5/4. Unfortunately, it arrived with significant body damage (whatever that means) so they had to cancel that one and there was no more in the system and I was waiting again. Now I have a VIN and delivery date of 5/10. Hopefully this will go fine. Good luck to all of you!

I'm right behind you at 61 days, so glad to hear you're seeing something!

Hi van, what model / trim did you order?

I ordered back in Feb 28 and received it March 30th, 2019 - i'm shocked that you've been waiting 61 days. I was calling them every week, after the 2nd week of waiting lol.

I have no idea if it mattered or not but I was a reservation holder but aside from that - Model 3 black / white interior, and autopilot. That's. it.

I hope you get yours soon - have you just tried calling your local sales? I have a buddy who bought a model 3 (black / black) and apparently they have a sizeable inventory of most common trims.

White interior is difficult across the board right now. I think everyone is waiting regardless of the configuration. I’m waiting on a white in white long range. I’m in the Bay Area and I called to see status for this month. They said currently I have no vin match or a delivery date. My guess is production for white interior is not a priority.
Have you received your yet???