Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like those that received the call are located in Canada. I wonder if that means they will be the first to receive the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNG awaited 7 seater.
I don't think they will be the first since normally tesla delivers to west coast, then east coast, and then outside the country. I am probably wrong because with tesla, everything is random 😂

• Funny
Reactions: lexus26
Seems like those that received the call are located in Canada. I wonder if that means they will be the first to receive the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNG awaited 7 seater.

If true [with big gulp of salt], at least they have started making 7 seaters, so there is a ray of hope after all

Québec, Canada here and still waiting my 7-seater since march 2021 with EDD : august 2022. Got a call yesterday from Tesla just asking if i'm available for delivery in the next 3 months.... i'm ready since 14 months ! No date, no VIN... At least some activities in the great white north. I hope i won't be "Stro"ed ! 😁
What about here in california? When are they going to deliver 7seaters here in California? I’ve been waiting for almost a year without a car since December 21. I’m getting so frustrated.

Reactions: lexus26
You've got that all backwards. 😆
What's happening (farthest ships first) is about right - west coast gets EOQ push. 🤔
That is usually the case but not what happened when the MX refresh started shipping. First five were last week of October to local Fremont pickup only. It was an earnings statement that gave them the we shipped the refresh MX now. Even though it was a Q3 earnings review that highlighted it but Oct. is Q4.. Early November was still more local shipments claiming trucker supply issues.

So in general farther out at beginning of quarter but closer in to end of Quarter. But the whole refresh program has been such a mess, it appears that it is a daily haphazard just wing it day to day.

CD342F14-ED92-456D-BB24-22E098C935D5.jpeg
Hooray!!! One more person who got the range from facebook page. Not me. This guy said it’s 7 seater.