Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also wonder if the other guys with date range also went to July, sigh....what a slow month for Tesla deliveries in general (both X and 3 forums I'm following since my wife and I both waiting on cars), but really still nothing for us 7-seat folks. I also asked the Facebook guy who we saw had a date range earlier, hopefully he maintained his.
I stopped by my local service center this past weekend (Apr-16) and they had ZERO new cars on their lot awaiting delivery. Guy inside said they have not received anything since the EoQ close in march.

I also wonder if the other guys with date range also went to July, sigh....what a slow month for Tesla deliveries in general (both X and 3 forums I'm following since my wife and I both waiting on cars), but really still nothing for us 7-seat folks. I also asked the Facebook guy who we saw had a date range earlier, hopefully he maintained his.
Please keep us posted about the Facebook guy. I personally refuse to admit this is an inadvertent glitch. But with Tesla, who knows......

Update: so looks l
Please keep us posted about the Facebook guy. I personally refuse to admit this is an inadvertent glitch. But with Tesla, who knows......
Update: so looks like the Facebook guy that was last posted about with a date range also posted as an update its back to July. That’s 3 of 4 now that had data ranges now back to July I believe. I think its a general push back and correlates with the model 3 forums (my wife waiting for one) also seeing month/2 month delays today in many people’s orders.

Update: so looks l

Update: so looks like the Facebook guy that was last posted about with a date range also posted as an update its back to July. That’s 3 of 4 now that had data ranges now back to July I believe. I think its a general push back and correlates with the model 3 forums (my wife waiting for one) also seeing month/2 month delays today in many people’s orders.
😭

Looks like 7 seaters will never happen lol
It is getting a bit pathetic with them apparently switching between 5 and 6 seaters back and forth and forgetting one config that is clearly listed on their website as an option still. On a somewhat positive thinking, April was a slow slow month for all Teslas (the model 3 deliveries as per the forums has also slowed to a crawl this month) so maybe that’s really what’s behind still no 7 seaters. Hoping for some May good news for us in this thread. 🤞🏾

Reactions: msjodilynn1
It is getting a bit pathetic with them apparently switching between 5 and 6 seaters back and forth and forgetting one config that is clearly listed on their website as an option still. On a somewhat positive thinking, April was a slow slow month for all Teslas (the model 3 deliveries as per the forums has also slowed to a crawl this month) so maybe that’s really what’s behind still no 7 seaters. Hoping for some May good news for us in this thread. 🤞🏾
Standard operating practice for Tesla.

They make and ship a lot of cars overseas in the 1st month of quarter. The focus on domestic production occurs later in the quarter since delivery from Fremont will still be in time to impact quarterly sales. It is usually latest for people in the Bay Area that can pick up at the factory.

Hopefully, with Austin and Germany coming on line the flow will even out.

Reactions: msjodilynn1
Not my order, but On Facebook Plaid/LR Model X forums, re: the previous person there w/ 7 seater order who had a date range then went back to July - they just posted they got a date range again and a VIN! We may have real movement again this time! 😮

Tej Pratap Singh

59m ·

Guess i'll be getting my LR 7-seater soon!!
May be an image of car and text that says '9:30 Search 5G i 5G Model X RN1142 VIN 7S Manag Est. Delivery: April 29 May 8 Complete your tasks to avoid delays in delivery Continue'

2You and 1 other
5 Comments

Comment

Last edited:
Not my order, but On Facebook Plaid/LR Model X forums, re: the previous person there w/ 7 seater order who had a date range then went back to July - they just posted they got a date range again and a VIN! We may have real movement again this time! 😮

Tej Pratap Singh

59m ·

May be an image of car and text that says '9:30 Search 5G i 5G Model X RN1142 VIN 7S Manag Est. Delivery: April 29 May 8 Complete your tasks to avoid delays in delivery Continue''9:30 Search 5G i 5G Model X RN1142 VIN 7S Manag Est. Delivery: April 29 May 8 Complete your tasks to avoid delays in delivery Continue'

2You and 1 other
5 Comments

Comment
That is exact same config with me! Blue/7/white/22”

Reactions: Kitt9000
That is exact same config with me! Blue/7/white/22”
Nice! I hope that person provides updates, will check and post here as well if I see anything new. Hopefully someone on this forum w/ 7 seat orders also has a VIN soon! Hoping they move through 7 seaters fulfillment fast, although I feel like I’ll definitely hit the year mark before any updates on my June 2021 order.

Nice! I hope that person provides updates, will check and post here as well if I see anything new. Hopefully someone on this forum w/ 7 seat orders also has a VIN soon! Hoping they move through 7 seaters fulfillment fast, although I feel like I’ll definitely hit the year mark before any updates on my June 2021 order.
June 2021 order here too! Let’s go!🤙 Hope they put matrix headlight starting production of 7 seaters!

• Love
Reactions: Kitt9000 and kp2021
Thank you so much for all the good news!

Wait, Hold your horses, waiting on 02/2021 order

Tej Pratap Singh

59m ·

May be an image of car and text that says '9:30 Search 5G i 5G Model X RN1142 VIN 7S Manag Est. Delivery: April 29 May 8 Complete your tasks to avoid delays in delivery Continue''9:30 Search 5G i 5G Model X RN1142 VIN 7S Manag Est. Delivery: April 29 May 8 Complete your tasks to avoid delays in delivery Continue'

2You and 1 other
5 Comments

Comment
Thank you for posting this! Amazing news finally!

I now only check this forum since i know that everyone else is scouring the web.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Edtreo and Kitt9000
Thank you so much from sharing. Hope this is true. My one year orderversary was April 15 and I am soooo itching for my X!!

2EC5E184-D486-4AF5-A75D-DEB10A41620E.jpeg
Finally yay