Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a date range of May 30- June 20
Not planning to get my credit check and all

but who is the best vendor in market who gives least interest rate for Car loans?

Also can I just blindly follow the spreadsheet points for checkList before the delivery?

Hope I get a VIN soon.

1E4D641C-B6F2-451D-88DF-216D151772ED.jpeg

Ok, looks like it’s happening. Crazy, it’s been a looong wait.

View attachment 807956

Ok, looks like it’s happening. Crazy, it’s been a looong wait.
Congratulations!!! What a rollercoaster! But it’s now only 3 days away for you! Please share photos and your pick up experience with all of us. I don’t know about everybody but I am getting more excited by the day as as there seems to be a nice flow of 7 seaters!!

Congratulations!!! What a rollercoaster! But it’s now only 3 days away for you! Please share photos and your pick up experience with all of us. I don’t know about everybody but I am getting more excited by the day as as there seems to be a nice flow of 7 seaters!!
Will do. Although I'm sorry to disappoint. My delivery experience is going to be went home... and there she is. I'm doing a home delivery since the delivery center is within 2 miles of where I live.

Anyone else feeling that maybe it's time to order a wall charger? Is that tempting fate? My date range in Jun 9-30.
Probably a good idea to order the wall connector with that that close a date. Just ordered my wall connector a couple of days ago and it's set to arrive tomorrow. Was hoping to just get a mobile connector since I already have a nema outlet at home but it's out of stock so have no choice. Will have an electrician install the wall connector by end of week.

My understanding is that charging cables are no longer included on all new deliveries regardless of order date. I could be wrong and hoping someone here can clarify for us.
Actually, they will honor all orders made prior to the date of announcement, which I believe was Mid April of this year. I am up to date with the posts and no one that took delivery stated that they didn’t get a mobile charger.