TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wanna sell my Tesla 3 order

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Cath, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Cath

Cath New Member

I received an invitation to place an order for my Tesla 3. Once I place an order, the vehicle will be delivered within 4 to 8 weeks. Due to my financial issue, I would like to sell my Tesla 3 order if anybody is interested in. Thanks

2. kengchang

kengchang Active Member

Not much line in Canada, just get a refund.

• Like x 1
  3. Canuck

Canuck Well-Known Member

There are a bunch listed on Craigslist here but whether there's buyers is another issue. I tend to agree that there's likely little demand.

4. Brando

Brando Active Member

Seriously doubt you can sell. Check your reservation - what an email? or web-page? Let us know what you find.
    Might be able to transfer to family member? Not sure you can even do that.

5. pmich80

pmich80 Between U and me I'm giddy waitin' for the Model ≡

They're pretty much inviting anyone who ordered a Tesla in Canada up till the end of 2017 as they divert deliveries to Canada before July. There's no market to sell. Just ask for a refund.

6. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

I don't see any explicit notation of "CANADA."

Why could this not be within the US state of Washington?

7. pmich80

pmich80 Between U and me I'm giddy waitin' for the Model ≡

The OP is from Vancouver. You're probably on a mobile phone. On a desktop everyone's location shows up (if they added it to their profile)

8. Robmil

Robmil Member

There is a Vancouver city in Washington state ;)

• Informative x 1