Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warning about accepting delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just canceled my MY order and didn’t realize $100 order fee not refundable. Oh well, guess Tesla needs $100 more than me. LOL

Our Model 3 is perfect two years order date post initial M3 production. Hopefully, quality will get better after enough time has gone by. Plus battery day, plus single stamp machine going into service soon.

I’m fine waiting and I still love my Honda Ridgeline…

Long story short, Delivery Center manager told me there are plenty of vehicles that are similar and this is normal. Sorry, I disagree. Tesla doesn’t discount price at all so why are we expected to discount quality expectations?

Returning the car today.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry it didn't go better. Question... you mentioned that you're returning the car after accepting it. I was told by a Tesla rep that if I return my Tesla after accepting it, that I cannot order the same configuration for 12 months after returning it. Were you plan on trying to re-order the same car? If so, I would be interested in that experience. Hopefully the policy I was told is a flexible one. Thanks again for sharing!