Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washer fluid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Washer fluid did not freeze in freezer over night so everyone should be ok.
Thanks for testing for everyone and posting your results. You should post under the same thread for this, instead of starting a new thread for each post. The way to do that is to open the initial thread where you started your project, read through any unread messages, then go to the bottom of the last page and type in the text box provided (then hit "Post Reply"). That way all the comments/information will be in a single thread. Or if you want to reply to a specific post within that thread, you can click on the "reply" button in the bottom right corner of that comment and you'll be taken to a text box with the comment already formatted to include the post you're replying to. Think of threads as a single discussion topic and the posts in them as the actual discussion.

I've alerted the moderators (via report) to ask them to merge the three threads into a single one as I don't think you can change it now.

Reactions: noicepls
Thanks for testing for everyone and posting your results. You should post under the same thread for this, instead of starting a new thread for each post. The way to do that is to open the initial thread where you started your project, read through any unread messages, then go to the bottom of the last page and type in the text box provided (then hit "Post Reply"). That way all the comments/information will be in a single thread. Or if you want to reply to a specific post within that thread, you can click on the "reply" button in the bottom right corner of that comment and you'll be taken to a text box with the comment already formatted to include the post you're replying to. Think of threads as a single discussion topic and the posts in them as the actual discussion.

I've alerted the moderators (via report) to ask them to merge the three threads into a single one as I don't think you can change it now.
Thank you I am new at this so need to learn. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks. lol

Reactions: outdoors
Thank you I am new at this so need to learn. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks. lol
I figured. Not a big deal. You'll pick it up as you go along, just like everyone else. Each one of us was new to forums or discussion boards at some point. Plus that big red "Post New Thread" button at the top of the sub-forum page is so tempting.

Last edited:
Reactions: outdoors
"Broke" my first part on my Model 3, the fluid filler cap came right off when I went to top up the washer fluid. The car took less then half of the fluid bottle after it gave me a warning that fluid was low. My previous cars used to be able to take a whole fluid bottle (3.78L) when the fluid was low.