Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Good To Go Pass - best installation location?

PWlakewood

Jan 9, 2019
US
Heres what has been working for me. I use i405 hot lanes and 167 hot lanes. Not sure about other toll roads yet in wa state. 2013 model S

Attachments

• 20190206_074748.jpg
    20190206_074748.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 174
  • Helpful
Reactions: Salvo

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
This is about to become a much bigger issue as there are many "west-siders" living in the city limits (like me) who don't bother with the G2G pass as they don't travel to the east side much. But the new 99 tunnel through downtown will most certainly be a toll road eventually (I think they are switching over in summer?) and almost no one living in the metro area can easily avoid both 520 and 99.

Robotpedlr

Supporting Member
Dec 17, 2017
Seattle
Heres what has been working for me. I use i405 hot lanes and 167 hot lanes. Not sure about other toll roads yet in wa state. 2013 model S

This location works for me (except I have it horizontal). I drive the 167 HOT lanes and confirm it works as I see the light flash when driving under the sensors (and see it on my GTG account activity).

bradc

May 16, 2013
Seattle, WA

Does the pass work in both toll and HOV (free) modes? Also have a 2013 Model S which I just discovered has been incurring the 'photo enforcement fee' for YEARS even though I thought I was doing everything correctly. (Side note: when you log into the Good To Go site, note that the default display is your last 10 toll transactions, not the complete list of the last 10 charges :mad:)

• Informative
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt

PWlakewood

Jan 9, 2019
US
Does the pass work in both toll and HOV (free) modes? Also have a 2013 Model S which I just discovered has been incurring the 'photo enforcement fee' for YEARS even though I thought I was doing everything correctly. (Side note: when you log into the Good To Go site, note that the default display is your last 10 toll transactions, not the complete list of the last 10 charges :mad:)

Yes it has been working great for all hov activity

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC