Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, lady and one another guy pulling out in front of detail shop on back side, and getting them ready for delivery. Since mine was in detail shop so i was in parking lot checking on cars, all of them were model X
Just drove past and saw a white and a black one. Curious as to why mine was the unlucky one not able to be transported now.... a little aggravated to say the least.

Just drove past and saw a white and a black one. Curious as to why mine was the unlucky one not able to be transported now.... a little aggravated to say the least.
I dont know where they bringing it from, my appointment was at 4 and i got there at 3:20, looked around both sides of lot and couldn’t find mine, then later guy came to help me saw him driving to backside to detailing. Maybe they park at somewhere else . Mostly schedule deliveries for 30th today changed it to 29th yesterday because of weather.

Reactions: jnericks
picking mine up tomorrow at 1pm.... hope the roads clear... suck it will get dirty on way home.
Red LR with 19's
Call them and tell them to charge it, most of them were with 60/70 miles range left on it. Congrats and drive safe. They are fast after driving few miles. At first move feet from race and it stops right away kinda thing. Maybe its just me.