Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No idea to be honest. Not actually sure if there are any indicators/markings on the exterior like sonar sensors.
I just had to sign a document saying I understand my Y will likely not have a radar in it. I don't have a YouTube channel or anything but maybe I can do an autopilot demonstration on visual only driving for everyone? It's a pretty saturated market if you ask me though

Don't mean to sidetrack this topic but wanted some local insights, has anyone sold car to carvana? Would they come and pick it up from my home in WA state?
Carvana doesn't have service locally in WA. If you wanted to sell to them, I think their closest location is in Portland?

You could try Shift though, they're in Seattle. They come to your house same day and will take it on the spot if you want. I sold my Jeep to them a couple weeks ago when Tesla lowballed us super hard on a trade estimate. Shift actually gave us more than CarMax/Carvana/et al.

DM me if you want a referral code.

Carvana doesn't have service locally in WA. If you wanted to sell to them, I think their closest location is in Portland?

You could try Shift though, they're in Seattle. They come to your house same day and will take it on the spot if you want. I sold my Jeep to them a couple weeks ago when Tesla lowballed us super hard on a trade estimate. Shift actually gave us more than CarMax/Carvana/et al.

DM me if you want a referral code.
2nd that

Ordered 4/9 MYP White/White, FSD, no hitch
SA Courtney has more or less said first week of June all along but not been very chatty otherwise.
Currently my dates are:

Estimated Delivery: May 29 - June 13​

no VIN yet. The June 13 date has basically stayed constant while the early date moves out two daya every time I get two days away from it.
If I hear anything I will share it here.

Ordered 4/7 MSM LR 5 seat no fsd no hitch, lynwood is my closest location. Just called to see if they have an update on my order, and they said there were no matches for the batch of cars coming in the next couple weeks and I could expect mid to end of June unfortunately.